Notary Rotary
HVR Notaries
Notary Discussion History

HVR Notaries
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Gary Williamson on 10/21/13 3:36pm
Msg #488996

HVR Notaries

Here is and update from HVR. Hector of HVR called on 10/18 in reference to my email to him and said he will know more in two weeks about the money is attempting to collect from some of his clients. He is attempting to get monies owed him to pay his debts, i.e. us the notaries. He also said he will have to declare bankruptcy because of nonpayment from one of his largest clients. To me this means we will not be paid at all. He owes me $250 and I assume I will not se any of that. Just for everyone’s info.

Reply by ME/NJ on 10/21/13 3:40pm
Msg #488997

Have a bridge to sell you, if you think you will get paid.

He is going to take incoming payments and close shop. Doubt he will have money to file.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 10/21/13 3:46pm
Msg #488998

" He also said he will have to declare bankruptcy because of nonpayment from one of his largest clients."

If he files for bankruptcy, it will be the BUSINESS filing for bankruptcy, not him personally. And business bankruptcies work very differently. From what we can tell Hector had a personal Chapter 7 discharged in early 2009. He can't have another one discharged for at least 8 years.

Reply by Betsy Matney on 10/21/13 4:33pm
Msg #489001

He owes me $400 but just because you have a Chapter 7 personal doesn't mean he can't do a Chapter 13 iif he is incorporated or a reorg Chapter 11--

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 10/21/13 4:47pm
Msg #489002

Right... that's why I said it would be a business bankruptcy, which works differently. In those cases, there is chance (albeit small) of getting some of your money through the trustee.

It depend son how the business was set up. From what I've read, there is some really conflicting information on that. In fact, from what I've read, some are saying that the business is actually owned or in the name of his mother... that his name isn't on anything business related. I have no real idea... just going from what I've ready here.

He could file a personal Chap 13... it couldn't be discharged until 4 years after the Chap 7... so early next year. It's doubtful he'd have a Chap 13 discharged that quickly. He can't convert it to a Chap 7. he'd be forced to make payments to the trustee according to whatever repayment plan the court determines.

Reply by Betsy Matney on 10/21/13 4:57pm
Msg #489003

No matter how he plays the game we are still SOL which stands for so out of luck!,We wouldn't be able to prove it but they have been telling me since April that they were having trouble with receivables. I think he probably hired me knowing I would not get paid.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 10/22/13 12:06am
Msg #489054

According to the San Diego Fictitious....

... Business Name Web site, "HVR Mobile Notaries" has one owner: Giron, Porres Argelia. Whoever that is. But it sure isn't Hector Vides. The FBN filing expires 1/26/15. So maybe ya'll should be chasing her/him for your $$...

Reply by JanetK_CA on 10/21/13 5:01pm
Msg #489005

I'd sure like to know which company it is that he claims hasn't paid him!

Reply by 101livescan on 10/21/13 7:40pm
Msg #489016

Non Payment

Sad to say, but I don't believe any one is getting paid anything by this defunct company. The money ran out a long time ago.

The very day Valuamerica cut Accurate National Signings off July 11, 2013, earlier in the day, Amanda assigned a file to a notary in New Mexico, lying through her teeth that she had a good rating on NR and pleading with this notary to please take the job, help us out, with fax backs and edocs for $90. Amanda was fully planning that she would not be paying this notary for her work. Add another complaint to the Riverside County DA's growing pile of paperwork.

I guess it's easy for these SS companies to hire notaries from out of the area, walk away without a glint of compassion or concern. If I tried to run a business like this in Santa Barbara, I'd have to leave town. We're a small community. I know everyone, it would not be possible to live or work here. I don't know how these people live with themselves, I guess no self-respect or desire to build relationships, their business, their own lives. We live in a very disconnected world of strange strangers. Alas, it's a very small world, you never know when you're going to meet up with somebody you didn't treat right.

That being said, I only hope that going forward all notaries will be cautious and do their own vetting of signing services, especially new ones in this state of our lending industry. I would stick with the tried and true companies that have been in business and built their business over the years, pay their notaries fairly and on time, are the best companies to work for.

If we don't support these low paying, non paying companies, they won't stay in business. Let's not help them to continue to exploit and defraud notaries while they keep the big $$.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK...and optimize your possibilities for success in this business.

Reply by NC_Closer on 10/22/13 9:24am
Msg #489073

Hi Gary,

I somewhat follow the board but I believe you have posted on these folks before. What I have found to work with slow paying companies is an email or fax sent to all parties involved (SS, TC, Lender) advising that I will file a complaint with the NC Commission of Banks citing loan fraud. It's my opinion that hiring an commissioned officer of the state to facilitate a loan closing and refusing to pay is loan fraud. I have received 100% of past due billings once this email has been sent and I have yet been forced to file that complaint.

Good luck.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 10/22/13 12:08pm
Msg #489107

NC Closer....very good! n/m

Reply by Jadrian Spivey on 10/22/13 6:26pm
Msg #489176

JJ leaving HVR

Just so everyone is aware, I was only an EMPLOYEE of HVR Notaries, I was not a manager or part owner of that company, only an employee. I was instructed by management on what to advise on payment status. Once I felt threatened that I would loose my job I left HVR & started my own signing company Sign Here Ink close to a month ago. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me @ 619-780-9574. I do not know any status on HVR or your payment status, again I was only an EMPLOYEE.
J.J.

Reply by signingchick on 11/1/13 1:31pm
Msg #490882

I too have been ripped off by HVR and I have posted on Ripp Off report. It sounds so strange to me that the owner is filing bankruptcy at the same time as his two top conspirators are taking control of his business by getting a new name, taking his customers, and pretending they are our friends since they left because he wasn't paying the notaries.. A real FRIEND would have given everyone a heads up as soon as they knew the business was failing and they were leaving. ALL OF THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO PAD THEIR POCKETS BASED ON GREED AND OUR INCOMES. Any new notaries out there steer clear of these guys. If JJ and Mark can afford all of their partying and vacations then they should have paid us..Please look up their Facebook accts. Hector Vides, Mark Wills and Jadrian aka JJ Spivey and Mayra Holguin. Shame on all of you and then wanting us to feel sorry for you and sign up with your new company..I believe one of these guys posted he was tired of his wife getting ugly calls. Well at least she will eat and have a roof over her head since he ripped all of us off. I have no pity for any of you guys that perpetrated this conspiracy to defraud the notary population..
Please let me know how many of you were ripped off. I am sending a list to the DA! Please go to Ripp Off report also and list the title companies and the Lenders who hired this company. I am sending all of them a copy of my report to the DA and would like to send yours along with mine. As a joint effort we can make a difference. Needless to say I will not be doing business with Sign Here Ink!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.