Notary Rotary
HVR San Diego, CA Every Dog Has His Day
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 10/6/13 8:46am
Msg #487142

Sign Here, Ink is owned by J. J. Spivey, former employee of HVR Mobile Notaries. J. J. took Hector’s biggest client with him when he left HVR, meaning that Lawyer’s Title and Quality Escrow left HVR.

Wonder if Hector has the operating capital to pay the outstanding notary fees.
It is highly likely that Hector could go out of business.

Beware, I know many of you haven't been paid for your work with HVR. IF NOTARIES TAKE FUTURE ORDERS FROM HVR, IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY YOU WILL NOT BE PAID.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/6/13 9:01am
Msg #487143

Sign Here Ink. Congratulations! JJ

JJ, help us get your company updated in Signing Central.

I quit working for HVR over a year ago because I didn't feel any warm fuzzies from Hector. Funny how your intuition proves you right sometimes.

I never had any issues working with JJ. I just didn't want to serve HVR and I let his orders filter to other notaries in my area.

Reply by mtnotary on 10/6/13 11:37am
Msg #487149

How long ago did JJ leave?

I just talked to someone named JJ at the beginning of September when I sent them a collection letter which resulted in my getting paid a lot of money.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/6/13 12:44pm
Msg #487157

Re: How long ago did JJ leave?

September 25 or so...that is when the fictitious business name statement was filed.

Reply by HSH/WA on 10/6/13 11:54am
Msg #487154

Re: So is Sign Here, Inc. OK to work for? n/m

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 10/7/13 1:32pm
Msg #487252

Call Hector on his personal cell at 619-370-9929...

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 10/7/13 1:42pm
Msg #487261

FYI... The contact listed for the website admin for Sign Here Ink is Mark Wills, who is listed at the partner for HVR. Additionally both web sites are the exact same design and layout.

Reply by HVR Mobile Notaries on 10/14/13 3:36pm
Msg #488110

HVR Notaries management is trying to resolve this problem as soon as possible. We totally understand your frustration when calls are not being returned or for late payments. We stopped taking orders from clients until we fix this. We will contact everyone within next week in regards compensation. There is a lot of false and inaccurate information on this blogs but we can assure you that we will not hide and we will do the right and ethical thing! No one is collecting money to get richer or walking away like other companies have. We will make things right but we ask to give us time. Also Mark Wills and JJ have no relationship with HVR nor does HVR have something to do with the classes mentioned above. Thank you and we apologize for the late response.

Reply by Jadrian Spivey on 10/22/13 6:30pm
Msg #489178

Just so everyone is aware, I was only an EMPLOYEE of HVR Notaries, I was not a manager or part owner of that company, only an employee. I was instructed by management on what to advise on payment status. Once I felt threatened that I would loose my job I left HVR & started my own signing company Sign Here Ink close to a month ago. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me @ 619-780-9574. I do not know any status on HVR or your payment status, again I was only an EMPLOYEE.
J.J.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.