ISS Notary - all I can say is WOW
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda_H/FL on 10/7/13 7:15am
Msg #487194

Read elsewhere, but for basis see Msg #484843

ISS Notary now puts you in charge of fee's. YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED.

Hey Everyone. You may remember the discussion that arose a few weeks ago regarding ISSNotary.com. Mostly the issue's being raised were regarding fees but we were getting some other feedback as well from other clients. We kept hearing the same thing over and over from signing agents and signing companies, "Your software is great, but we need more control." The crux of the issue is everyone has different fee's and their own clients. Instead of getting in the way, we have decided to offer our software purely as a management system. We're thinking $35 a month with a small charge per signing. We've already struck a few deals with local signing companies here in Arizona but I wanted to reach out and here what you think. What our software offers:
-High speed uploading of documents
-Automated notifications to every party when signings are scheduled/delayed/completed
-Web dashboard showing what stage every signing is in scheduled/signed/enroute/etc...
-Automatic invoicing upon signing completion
-integrated chat feature to communicate with title/loan officers
-archiving & reporting of completed signings.
-Custom Branding to your signing business (for additional fee)

I'm really excited we've made this change, this way you get the benefit of the software while still maintaining control of your business. I look forward to hearing your feedback! Email me for details:

[e-mail address]

Reply by 101livescan on 10/7/13 7:20am
Msg #487196

Pass!

Reply by MW/VA on 10/7/13 7:54am
Msg #487199

"We're thinking $35 a month with a small charge per

signing"--Yeeesssh. Again, someone is creating software for the industry to try to streamline the ss process.
I haven't been using Skysail's program, but I understand there are a lot of notaries very happy with it.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 10/7/13 6:33pm
Msg #487324

There have been some pretty cool innovations for integrated

software programs over the years. Several were 'gimicky', and deficient in myriad ways, but one or two stand out as extremely efficient in communications; reporting; status; doc delivery; return confirmations; historic data; and billing - from my NSA point of view.

In those days, as long as my printers cooperated, zipadee do dahed through crazy-busy and profitable times - really appreciating those simple one-stop-management-connectivity clients.

The duty [for lack of a better word at the moment] of ~paying~ to facilitate the flow of this industry's bazillions, on the other hand, is misplaced upon the NSA, "Custom Branding", etc, aside. ISS, seems to me, should be marketing to producers (generators) for the bigger income picture.

Just the opinion of an old hand

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.