Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I want to address a printer concern here.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by jba/fl on 10/14/13 10:42am
Msg #488044

I had to get a new modem, and when it arrived, guess what? Not seamless set up for the printers (2 Brothers). ATT said that was 3rd party so I call Brother, whose support number is on speed dial for me. My call was answered in less than 5 minutes, and Jose, bless his heart, walked me through the entire setup for 2 different printers, had me printing before he hung up about 30 mins. later.

It was more complicated than I wanted to deal with - so I always let them help me - that is why I buy their products as they are ALWAYS there for me. I have seen others say that they can't get help - I don't understand them at all saying that. Just so that everyone has access to the support number I have it is: 877-276-8437. They will register your new purchase as well as get you set up (I find the wireless setup mind boggling) on a slow step-by-step systematic process. After my initial call to get set up, I have hit wrong buttons removing a printer from the process here, and been reestablished just as carefully. I have called for another problem and been restored; and now this time for the new modem, etc. The cost of the printer includes a lifetime of phone calls, and I have definitely got my moneys worth without buying a service warranty.

This is something to consider when you buy a printer, or any product for that matter.

I'm so happy to not only be back online, but able to print again!!!!

Reply by Christine/OK on 10/14/13 1:48pm
Msg #488083

:D n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 10/14/13 3:10pm
Msg #488099

It can be a big hassle because of compatability issues. I

was very concerned whether I could get my printers on board when I upgraded my computer. My tech guy got it done without any problems. I don't know what I'd do with him--he's a wizard!

Reply by JPH13/MO on 10/14/13 4:51pm
Msg #488127

Agree. Brother support has been excellent for me too n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.