Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
LeadFerret - any comments on data you got?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda_in_IN on 10/15/13 6:58am
Msg #488165

I know a database is only good if the information is current and up-to-date, so I know going in there may be bad data. But sometimes bad data when used to get the proverbial foot in the door is a good thing (think-- specific names and titles of individuals to personalize your marketing letters or first contact). Has anyone else used, is using, or has history with this resource. According to their PR, "LeadFerret is an excellent source for free B2B contact information that includes complete information for every records, including email addresses. "

Reply by Christine/OK on 10/15/13 7:07am
Msg #488166

Never heard of previously & never used. Searched on

Google 'lead ferret reviews' and found quite a bit of info there Linda, but does not appear to be promising to me. Some of the reviews look like 'planted' reviews.

This forum that reviewed them seemed 'real':
http://community.jigsaw.com/t5/All-Things-Sales/LeadFerret/td-p/137105

Good luck with your decision and please keep us up to date on what you find, okay?

Thanks,
Christine

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.