Notary Rotary
Like many others got emails from 3 companies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 10/30/13 6:22pm
Msg #490560

NNA or Sterling as of 11/1 I have not work for these companies in a very long time. This will be my 4th background check in a year and boy am I getting tired of it. How about hold a SS up to the same standards or force them to put up Bonds in case they go bad.

Reply by StaceyB/NJ on 10/30/13 8:45pm
Msg #490591

This is ridiculous...I get a lot of work from title directly -- really not liking the fact of expending more $$ on a 'cert' that I do not need and that two of my major contacts views as so not necessary.... or a background check that I already have in place from a reputable company. I viewed the one website that had been going around with the 'scripted' closing ... yes, hold the SS up to what we go through!

Reply by LKT/CA on 10/30/13 9:13pm
Msg #490601

Provide BGCs to those steady clients. Bypass clients where you're "just in the system" but not getting steady work from.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.