Notary Rotary
Lowballers. I keep getting those emails from National
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by MW/VA on 10/9/13 10:40am
Msg #487497

Loan Closers for $70 assignments. I delete them & haven't been able to figure out how to unsubscribe from the site. I can't imagine who's taking those low fees! ;-(

Reply by zebbienc on 10/9/13 10:49am
Msg #487498

I do also....I wish people would not accept the low fees..It hurts all of us..

Reply by CJ on 10/9/13 11:04am
Msg #487501

I used to work for them.

Not only do they lowball you, but they say they won't pay you unless you invoice them at the end of the month, which is another chore I don't need. Everyone else can pay me without my generating an invoice. And when I DO send an invoice, the check I get back does not match (always too low, of course, never too high), and no accompanying paperwork saying why. So THEN I have to call up the accountant (who always works part time and is never there when I am calling) and find out what's up. When I do talk to him, he says I worked so much that it was hard to keep track of. I said, "How would you like if your paycheck was shorted because they said you worked too many hours and could not keep track of them?" So we sort it out and he promises the shortage will be made up in the next check, but then the next check is also shorted AND the previous month's shortage is only partially on there. I finally told them when they called to please stop calling me. (And when they call, they always say very sweetly, "Can you do us a favor?". You can bet it's going to be a freebie favor. I don't care if they say they will pay $150; the check will be wrong.

Reply by LKAmikeVa on 10/9/13 11:00am
Msg #487499

I haven't had a closing in almost two months here in rural central Va and I never accept these. I don't even know how I got on their list. You can't negotiate a fee with a text or email. No thanks to this new technology.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/9/13 12:04pm
Msg #487512

I get those lowball emails also. Also delete them. Then, I recently received email from them to upload my bgc to their site or they won't be calling me anymore. Let's see if they're a company of their word! Didn't upload.

Wink

Reply by loancloser46 on 10/9/13 12:16pm
Msg #487513

Thats Loan Processing Center from Ky offering $70 thru NLC

They are not only lowballers , you also have to fight to be paid and they will claim you never invoiced them and deduct another $5. LIARS AND LOWBALLERS

Reply by Notarysigner on 10/9/13 1:27pm
Msg #487517

MW I contacted their IT and this is what they told me to do. Access the website and in profile "settings" change the fee to an unreasonable amount (I put $300 I think) and you will not get anymore emails. THE default setting for them is $70.00, that's why.

Reply by Notarysigner on 10/9/13 1:28pm
Msg #487518

instruction on what to do post above this one. n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 10/9/13 8:11pm
Msg #487573

I get that, but I don't see why I can't ask them to delete

my profile. I just delete the emails anyway, but I'd rather not even be on their list at all.

Reply by Notarysigner on 10/9/13 8:45pm
Msg #487574

Re: I get that, but I don't see why I can't ask them to delete

I had the same question/problem but was told "they" couldn't do it because they just MANAGED the site as a third party.

Reply by immanuel6_CA on 10/9/13 4:55pm
Msg #487553

I also get these emails. I have just placed them in my "Junk" folder and they are blocked from my email.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.