Notary Rotary
National Loan Closing
Notary Discussion History

National Loan Closing
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by A S Johnson on 10/11/13 3:48pm
Msg #487799

National Loan Closing

Signing Service out of Windsor Heights Ia. Recieeved a mass email of their current newsletter, did any of you revieved same.

Below is my responce:
It's nice to know of all the "fun" things your people do with their pay from a job which is a guaranteed income (you wouldn't"t dare slow pay, short pay, have paycheck bounce for a employee). How many of them are Notaries or are Escrow officers?. How many have "paid" from their own income for their background checks?.
Even better will you post the background checks of the ownership and officers of your business.
Now, if one of you clients require background checks from that California company, from their own income, do they pay to become a member of that company, pay for their Notary Certification, pay now to join the NSA section of that company, do their NSA certification before pausing for their background check Cost some $500) Remember that Notary and Escrow officers requirements are state specific.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/11/13 5:02pm
Msg #487804

Yep, A. S., got it also ... with all their photos so we now know who we're talking to when they call with those low-ball offers.

Wasn't this the company who was going to take me off their data base if I didn't upload my BGC? Whahappened???? Wink

Reply by Notarysigner on 10/11/13 5:06pm
Msg #487805

I think this is the company that said they would post their picture(s) if we said please. I guess someone wanted their picture. I just want to see pictures of Benjamin Franklin!

Reply by ToniK on 10/11/13 5:11pm
Msg #487806

Yup got it too. Now I know what that punk B**** Andrew look like. Yea I had a nasty encounter with him just the other day. Talking about they didnt send my check out because they didnt have my W9 on file....I sent them a screen shot of my profile that said my W9 was uploaded on 9/3. I had called and spoke with someone on 9-27 about my missing check. Said it was going out 9-28. Then on 10/9 I still didnt have it and called and spoke with Andrew who said it wasnt their job to call vendors and request required documents....ummm what??? You have all the required docs...anywho lesson learned. Only took one signing and it was for $125. But I wont ever take another one.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 10/11/13 6:07pm
Msg #487813

Got it also. I also got one last week and I copied and pasted the comment section off NR and replied it back to them. Surprised that I got another one from them. Haven't worked for them since 2011. Comment section gives 1 star ratings. Wouldn't touch them now with a 10ft pole.

Reply by Jules on 10/11/13 6:12pm
Msg #487814

They also tried to get me to mail them just an completed California acknowledgement. They couldn't tell me what document it was for!!

When I told them that was against the law, that the people would have to re-sign the document that was supposedly missed, I never got a call back.

Stopped taking assignments from them right then!

Reply by Gary Williamson on 10/12/13 11:07am
Msg #487864

I have been performing signings for them for a few years and have always been paid. Yes I agree they are slow payers but I build that into my budget and I am always receiving a check from someone. I just do not panic if they take 60 days to pay. With the problems everyone faces now days I find it works better to work with the signing services because they are probably not receiving their payments from title in less than 45 to 60 days either.

Reply by Notarysigner on 10/12/13 11:40am
Msg #487869

You can call the TC and find out when the hiring party was paid, last I checked TC Cut check when funding occurs.

Reply by desktopfull on 10/12/13 12:40pm
Msg #487879

Glad you're doing so well that you give interest free loans. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.