Notary Rotary
National Signing Company
Notary Discussion History

National Signing Company
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Anita Edwards on 10/16/13 10:29am
Msg #488308

National Signing Company

I posed this question a few months ago and got no real experience or answer so I returned the job. Now I'm getting called again and am wondering if anyone has worked for National Signing Company out of Ohio. The persons name is Charles Bulanda. Now is not a good time to take on deadbeat companies. Sure would appreciate an experience reference.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/16/13 10:47am
Msg #488312

Sorry. I have no experience with them. I did, however, google them and found a website with a 330 area code phone number. No where on that 'site is there an address. The 'site is a GoDaddy with a 2013 content copyright.

Did you question them when they called? Are they willing to meet your fee? As you are not familiar with them and haven't been able to find someone as a reference, are they willing to pay upfront?

Reply by Anita Edwards on 10/16/13 11:37am
Msg #488320

Well I explained the lack of shown experience to him and offered him a chance to pay me through paypal in advance and he declined. He's going to find a new notary. Okay by me.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/16/13 11:23am
Msg #488316

Wise of you to give them the sniff test

Signs they are not established:

Not in SC; orange search button finds no previous information
Godaddy website
You hear from them once a year?
Can't find fbn statement on file but an address would be helpful; telephone number
Is Mr. Bulanda a notary himself in Ohio?
Why is this company hiding?

Come out, come out, wherever you are and get noticed!

Reply by Anita Edwards on 10/16/13 11:33am
Msg #488319

Re: Wise of you to give them the sniff test

Why is a godaddy website a bad thing?

Reply by 101livescan on 10/16/13 11:41am
Msg #488321

Re: Wise of you to give them the sniff test

There is no investment, costs pennies a month. The biggest thing is they have no commitment to our industry by showing who they are.

Might be a mortgage broker. Northfield, OH.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 10/16/13 11:43am
Msg #488322

Good question. One of several hosting sites n/m

Reply by Darlin_AL on 10/16/13 11:58am
Msg #488328

Is Mr. Bulanda in the US ?? n/m

Reply by Anita Edwards on 10/16/13 12:25pm
Msg #488334

Re: Is Mr. Bulanda in the US ??

His phone is in Ohio

Reply by MistarellaFL on 10/16/13 1:01pm
Msg #488341

Google = Friend

Charles Bulanda
Owner at Helping Hands Staffing
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area Hospital & Health Care
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-bulanda/3b/48/6a9

https://www.facebook.com/charles.bulanda

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Charles_Bulanda_4297343/

Reply by 101livescan on 10/16/13 1:40pm
Msg #488345

Re: Google = Friend

Well, moving right along!

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 10/16/13 4:25pm
Msg #488369

Holy cow! A SS owner mugshot! Perfect!

Now, when we go to signings where the SS or whoever wants us to send photos of us ahead of time so the borrowers know who/what to expect, we can take along Charles Bulanda's criminal mug shot, too! Give the borrowers an idea of the whole scope of who's behind loan signings. Too bad the Kirkishes aren't in business (at this time)... coulda taken her mug shot, too, when she was busted. Speaking of busts, though, we now have plenty of nauseating pictures of her new, big inflated boobs (paid for no doubt with notary fees), so we could use those to let people know who's behind the scenes! Let's start our own gallery of SS owner mug shots! And when we sit down at the signing table, haul them out like in a police dept mug shot file and start sorting through them ... "Hmm," we can say, "I know your SS owner's mug shot is in here someplace. Oh, yeah, here it is!. This is who your TC and lender turned all your personal and financial information over to. OK, let's get started signing." LOL

Reply by HisHughness on 10/16/13 4:40pm
Msg #488370

Would everybody please stop talking about ... n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 10/16/13 4:42pm
Msg #488371

Would everybody please stop talking about ...

... those boobs paid for by notary's misappropriated fees and post a picture of them, for heaven's sake. Give us something for our money.

Reply by HisHughness on 10/16/13 4:43pm
Msg #488372

S/B "notaries'", not "notary's" n/m

Reply by Rinny_IL on 11/18/13 3:19pm
Msg #493170

So I get a call from Charles Bulanda today to do a closing in my area. Since I had never heard of his signing company, I asked him where he found my name. He said Notary Rotary. I just mentioned that I had never heard of his company because there are "National" this and that companies. With that, he got very rude and cut me off saying "nevermind, I'll find another notary" and then hung up on me!! Very rude! I don't care if he's the last signing company in the world.. you don't talk to your signing agents like that! Plus, now I'm finding an arrest record from Florida with his face on it. Sounds fishy to me.. run run run away from this guy!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.