Notary Rotary
Need cell number for Hector Vides
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by NotaryOH on 10/22/13 1:58pm
Msg #489122

I was also deceived by Hector Vides of HVR Mobile Notaries. I have kept the escrow officer from Oakwood Escrow in the loop. I asked if she has sent him recent business and she said yes. Therefore, Hector is currently taking new orders and assigning work to notaries with no intention of paying them. I am working with her to get paid. Does anyone happen to have Hector's cell number? Calls to the numbers provided on their confirmation are going straight to voice mail (888-339-1118 and 619-501-0926). I called JJ the owner of Sign Here Ink (619-780-9574) who worked with Hector. I asked for Hector Vides and he said, "WHO?" I said, "JJ, you handled his scheduling at HVR." Then he stopped playing dumb. He said he left to start his own company 30 days ago. I asked for his assistance but he said he is busy and didn't have time.

Reply by Calnotary on 10/22/13 2:06pm
Msg #489127

Maybe all the new orders that HVR gets are going to SHI. I think they are the same company they are buddies. Did you tell your escrow contact if other orders are been handled by HVR or SHI.

Reply by NotaryOH on 10/22/13 2:17pm
Msg #489133

The escrow officer at Oakwood Escrow sent a follow-up email to Hector today (providing him with their check number/date Hector cashed their check for $150.00). She requested that he issue payment to me and scan her a copy of the check. He has not replied to her request. I will follow up with her again tomorrow and keep you posted regarding whether Oakwood Escrow's new orders are going to JJ at Sign Here Ink. When speaking with JJ at Sign Here Ink today, I questioned him on his role in all of this. I mentioned that he used identical website contents when creating his new webpage. He admitted that he created HVR's webpage and that is why he used the same one for his new company Sign Here Ink. He also mentioned the Hector Vides is starting a new company in Chicago.

Reply by notary4az2 on 10/22/13 2:22pm
Msg #489135

888-339-1118
619-370-9929
619-872-6060

These are the numbers I have for HVR notaries - Thank God I have not had any signings for them in months because I was too busy with my paying clients!! I think one of these is Hectors cell phone he had called me and I saved it.

Reply by NotaryOH on 10/22/13 2:44pm
Msg #489137

Regarding the phone numbers provided:

1) 888-339-1118: goes straight to voice mail

2) 619-501-0926: goes straight to voice mail

3) 619-370-9929: Hector's former cell. New cell user said he doesn't know who Hector is.

4) 619-872-6060: out of service

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/22/13 4:06pm
Msg #489159

HVR number in my phone is 619-795-8699.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/22/13 2:48pm
Msg #489138

Nah, there's no Polo Club in Chicago! and too cold. n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 10/22/13 3:12pm
Msg #489144

Isn't Hector the least bit disturbed that Signhereink.com is using his web content and testimonial???

Of course not, because these guys are all in bed together, Hector is still working with local title and escrow companies on his own til they get Signhereink up and running. They are busy getting capital from the Loan Signing Classes from young, innocent newbies who know nothing of these fraudsters. The FBI and the DA need to be looking at these guys closely.

Sorry boys, you're in deep caca now. DO NOT PISS OFF NOTARIES BY NOT PAYING THEM...not wise!

I wonder what happened to Hector's 6 figure job in debt settlement with CTAXALLIANCE? That he has time to run his signing service that went belly up and bankrupt?

I think it's time the Feds looked into these guys' wallets.

Reply by Michael Shields on 10/22/13 6:29pm
Msg #489177

That's too bad. I'm also waiting for HVR checks. I know JJ personally and he told me that he left because he wants to make sure that all notaries get paid. He also told me not to take on any more orders from HVR since they are slow to pay notaries, judging by this post, it appears getting paid will be an issue. I have done some signings for Sign here Ink, so I know they are separate companies.

Reply by NotaryOH on 10/22/13 6:35pm
Msg #489181

Beware of JJ's new company, Sign Here Ink

As mentioned, when speaking with JJ at Sign Here Ink today, I questioned him on his role in all of this. I mentioned that he used identical website contents when creating his new webpage. He admitted that he created HVR's webpage and that is why he used the same one for his new company, Sign Here Ink.

Below is JJ's website which is identical to HVR's:
http://www.signhereink.com/contact

Reply by Joseph Vance on 10/23/13 5:02pm
Msg #489454

Contact the FBI

This is mortgage fraud. Plain and simple

Reply by signingchick on 10/29/13 4:03pm
Msg #490313

Re: Contact the FBI

I too have been ripped off by HVR and I have posted on Ripp Off report. It sounds so strange to me that the owner is filing bankruptcy at the same time as his two top conspirators are taking control of his business by getting a new name, taking his customers, and pretending they are our friends since they left because he wasn't paying the notaries.. A real FRIEND would have given everyone a heads up as soon as they knew the business was failing and they were leaving. ALL OF THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO PAD THEIR POCKETS BASED ON GREED AND OUR INCOMES. Any new notaries out there steer clear of these guys. If JJ and Mark can afford all of their partying and vacations then they should have paid us..Please look up their Facebook accts. Hector Vides, Mark Wills and Jadrian aka JJ Spivey and Mayra Holguin. Shame on all of you and then wanting us to feel sorry for you and sign up with your new company..I believe one of these guys posted he was tired of his wife getting ugly calls. Well at least she will eat and have a roof over her head since he ripped all of us off. I have no pity for any of you guys that perpetrated this conspiracy to defraud the notary population..
Please let me know how many of you were ripped off. I am sending a list to the DA! Please go to Ripp Off report also and list the title companies and the Lenders who hired this company. I am sending all of them a copy of my report to the DA and would like to send yours along with mine. As a joint effort we can make a difference. Needless to say I will not be doing business with Sign Here Ink!!

Reply by signingchick on 10/29/13 4:03pm
Msg #490312

I too have been ripped off by HVR and I have posted on Ripp Off report. It sounds so strange to me that the owner is filing bankruptcy at the same time as his two top conspirators are taking control of his business by getting a new name, taking his customers, and pretending they are our friends since they left because he wasn't paying the notaries.. A real FRIEND would have given everyone a heads up as soon as they knew the business was failing and they were leaving. ALL OF THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO PAD THEIR POCKETS BASED ON GREED AND OUR INCOMES. Any new notaries out there steer clear of these guys. If JJ and Mark can afford all of their partying and vacations then they should have paid us..Please look up their Facebook accts. Hector Vides, Mark Wills and Jadrian aka JJ Spivey and Mayra Holguin. Shame on all of you and then wanting us to feel sorry for you and sign up with your new company..I believe one of these guys posted he was tired of his wife getting ugly calls. Well at least she will eat and have a roof over her head since he ripped all of us off. I have no pity for any of you guys that perpetrated this conspiracy to defraud the notary population..
Please let me know how many of you were ripped off. I am sending a list to the DA! Please go to Ripp Off report also and list the title companies and the Lenders who hired this company. I am sending all of them a copy of my report to the DA and would like to send yours along with mine. As a joint effort we can make a difference. Needless to say I will not be doing business with Sign Here Ink!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.