Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Nice article attesting to PAW's expertise..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by parkerc/ME on 10/30/13 8:44am
Msg #490401

Can't tell whether this has been posted yet...but worth looking at.

http://members.usnotaries.net/news.asp?AssetID=1000

Reply by 101livescan on 10/30/13 8:57am
Msg #490405

Great issue! I received that yesterday also.

Reply by Notarysigner on 10/30/13 9:14am
Msg #490410

Yes I saw that, very nice and you can still

do a search for answers to questions being asked today!

Reply by Barbara___IL on 10/30/13 9:16am
Msg #490413

Very nice..thanks for posting.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 10/30/13 9:26am
Msg #490418

Sylvia is enjoying a cruise right now, but we'll have to make sure she see's this also.

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 10/30/13 9:33am
Msg #490422

A few few more NOTROT tid bits from article

First to Paul, we all miss you , Buddy
The Jane Doe referred to in the article was Actually Susan Pense, the founder of The National Association of Signing Agents (NASA) Her name has previously been referred to on this forum , so I am not violating a confidence.
Due to family issues, Susan sold NASA to ZXYZ who then "inherited" the NSA community . Will not comment further.
In regard to Victoria Ring, the "successful Chicago notary signing agent" was me. The conversation occurred at the NNA convention in Las Vegas, where I was a speaker.RogerOH was also present and contributed to Ms Ring's education. The "experienced" signing agent that I hooked her up with , was our own Victoria Rivera, (Now Victoria Anton) who is still a NOTROTER and was the author of ":Just Point and Sign" the first "bible "of the NSA biz.
Again, we all miss you, Paul

Reply by 101livescan on 10/30/13 9:56am
Msg #490437

Re: A few few more NOTROT tid bits from article

Time certainly has a way of slipping by quickly. Nice walk down memory lane.

We won't even talk about the #$(*@disturbers who have come and gone, no point in acknowledging those who have raised huge ruckuses over the years, just glad they're gone. You kinda wonder where and what they're doing now. Kinda sorta they went that away, finally.

PAW was one of a kind. Surely do miss his expertise and sanity...we could really use his mentoring and wisdom now. Such a great professional and human being, father, husband...

Reply by MW/VA on 10/30/13 9:43am
Msg #490426

What a nice tribute to PAW. We all miss him, and I wish

he was here to help us with this NNA bgc issue.
As for Victoria Ring, I had bought her book when I was starting up. It did help me a lot.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.