Notary Rotary
Okay all you notaries who've not been paid by ANS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 10/2/13 9:40pm
Msg #486836

Are you all holding out on me, because Amanda says she's paid everyone. And for all of you who got screen shots of the ANS owners on Myspace, Myface, and FB, good job, because Darcy and Amanda have been very busy erasing everything today.

Too late, ladies! It's all evidence.

Reply by loancloser46 on 10/2/13 10:51pm
Msg #486838

They have not paid everyone and even though I ..... n/m

Reply by loancloser46 on 10/2/13 10:58pm
Msg #486839

Re: They have not paid everyone and even though I .....

am not owed any $$ by them I know people who are. Such a shame scumbags like these people can so easily set up a signing service and rip off notaries. In my opinion Title 365 and the other companies who hired these thieves should be held responsible. They obviously knew each other and were all associated on FB.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 10/3/13 1:06am
Msg #486840

Even if they erase stuff, I think investigators could still find the trace on the internet and resurrect the information. Once you post something on the internet, it never really goes away.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 10/3/13 12:12pm
Msg #486887

Just make sure you keep getting the word out

about filing with the Riverside County District Attorney's office. I posted the links awhile back. Anyone who is owed money from ANS, please PM me and I will get you the information you need.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.