Notary Rotary
Professional Settlement Services latest
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by ikando on 10/2/13 6:29pm
Msg #486807

method of contact is robo calling with a "press #" for list of options.

I've ignored their mass emails for quite some time as their fees are below my minimum. Sometimes I'd wade through the online links if I'm not too busy, because I may want to handle a job that's close to me.

But now to be inconvenienced by answering the phone to hear the computer state "We have a closing, are you available?" and to have to spend my time punching numbers to try to find out anything is getting ridiculous. I know they're trying to save money and be efficient, but with that efficiency should come higher payments to the human being who is handling the documents that get them the money to pay for the computer program. Yet they still only offered a very low fee.

Reply by Robert522TX on 10/2/13 7:09pm
Msg #486814

I did 1 or 2 jobs for them when I first started...they did pay in a timely manner.
They used to send me emails, offering closings that were 75 miles away or more for $60 or less, but I guess they finally got the message that I'm not going to work for what they offer.
I'm so tired of these lowballers, and when you actually talk to a person, most of them are rude, or not able to comprehend what you are saying.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.