Notary Rotary
SS will not send label until they complete
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 10/4/13 3:14pm
Msg #487025

QC on the fax backs. A few hours ago I emailed them to be sure to send the label ASAP if they wanted to insure that the package was sent today. Nothing yet but that's OK because we have nothing else to do but wait around the computer for the label. In fact, we will even turn down new assignments because we are waiting for their label - right. Well too bad, I'm tied up the rest of the afternoon so they've missed their chance for today - but you know it will come back on the lazy mobile notary who missed the cut off.

Reply by jba/fl on 10/4/13 3:28pm
Msg #487026

Won't get there before Mon. anyway - no biggie. n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/4/13 3:29pm
Msg #487028

It's cases like these that remind me to inform

hiring company requesting fax-backs that they have a choice: either fax-backs or package gets to shipper that same day.

JMPO

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/4/13 3:48pm
Msg #487031

Around here, for me, if they insisted on that

if the label's not here by 3:15 so I can make the courier by 4, the package doesn't go out til Monday...

I rarely have signings on Saturdays, especially Saturday mornings - I'm not going to make a special trip on a Saturday morning because they won't provide a label today...

JMO

Reply by Linda Juenger on 10/4/13 4:27pm
Msg #487033

Re: Around here, for me, if they insisted on that

I only do fax backs if its a purchase or investment. I don't do fax backs for QC. I'm done with that. If they absolutely insist, its an extra $1 per page. Period. I'm tired of some trying to use us. I guarantee my work 100% and if "I" make a mistake, I will be more than happy to fix it at my expense.

Reply by Luckydog on 10/4/13 4:57pm
Msg #487038

It' s their way of babysitting you and holding your hand so they can see you did your job correctly. Send them an email, and tell them you will be leaving town tonight and cannot drop the package tomorrow. if no reply, they get their package the day after they send you the label, or call title or lender. I hate that, and I believe I have done a few closings with that co. in the past. Hate that.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 10/5/13 3:30pm
Msg #487131

When faxbacks show-up, i always advise I'll miss same day n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.