Notary Rotary
Sign Here Ink
Notary Discussion History

Sign Here Ink
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by SDSigner on 10/31/13 3:11pm
Msg #490725

Sign Here Ink

I just got my first check from Sign Here Ink too. I do not own any part of this company, I would like to simply state the facts. HVR still has not paid me :-( I personally believe that HVR will accept as many new orders from escrow companies, and ultimately burn the notary(es) by filing a BK. Just my opinion. I have taken a lot of negative and personal attacks but the truth is I have been personally driving and speaking to escrow managers that I deal with face to face about HVR not paying notaries and they all have told me that they are no longer giving orders to HVR. That's all that I can do and would suggest that other notaries do the same.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 10/31/13 5:50pm
Msg #490749

Whoopity doo for you! In my opinion, they still haven't proven themselves and it's going to take a lot more than your raving review to convince me. You may not own any part of their company......but you're friends with them......of course they are going to pay you. You are the only person I know of that is going to give them five stars.......it still doesn't do too much for their 1.5 star rating and the fact that they were even associated with HVR. It's just how it is.

Reply by Notarysigner on 11/1/13 10:51am
Msg #490839

Agree PegiT MN 5 stars? they're suppose to pay you! n/m

Reply by HSH/WA on 10/31/13 5:50pm
Msg #490751

Re: Good for you, appreciate your efforts

Just try and ignore the nasty ones on NR - there are a few of them but most are nice.

Reply by sueharke on 10/31/13 5:54pm
Msg #490752

At least you are putting your actions where your mouth is by talking to the right people who make the hiring decision. Keep up the good work.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 10/31/13 8:18pm
Msg #490770

"speaking to escrow managers that I deal with face to face about HVR not paying notaries and they all have told me that they are no longer giving orders to HVR."

Not meant as an attack on you, but SOMEBODY is still giving orders to this bottom-feeder - so maybe they're not being honest with you and really don't care if notaries get paid?

Reply by sueharke on 10/31/13 10:59pm
Msg #490790

How about posting the facts that support your statements? How do you know he isn't pawning his watch or other items, borrowing money from relatives, etc? Please do your homework before speaking with such anger.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 10/31/13 11:18pm
Msg #490797

Did you mean this for me?

"How about posting the facts that support your statements? How do you know he isn't pawning his watch or other items, borrowing money from relatives, etc? Please do your homework before speaking with such anger."

I went back and read what I wrote, and I don't see any anger there...

Reply by desktopfull on 10/31/13 8:38pm
Msg #490778

Here we go again, SOSDD! n/m

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/1/13 11:04am
Msg #490847

Reviewing Mike Shields posts.....nuff said n/m

Reply by SDSigner on 11/8/13 2:12pm
Msg #491982

Re: Reviewing Mike Shields posts.....nuff said

Not raving or looking to get into a chat room fight, just stating the facts. Fact is I paid for the work I have done for Sign Here Ink. Take it or leave it. Have a great weekend.

Reply by Steve Jurado on 11/12/13 2:52pm
Msg #492427

This situation stinks for many when it comes to dealing with a company who jumps ship such as HVR did. They owe us money as well and it took me a few weeks to figure out that by jumping on board with Sign Here Ink was going to be the right thing to do. I have worked with J.J. for several years now and he has always been nothing but respectable and supportive. Hector (HVR owner) on the other hand I could not and will not say the same. J.J. was put in a position with HVR that lead him and another associate to start their own signing agency a part from HVR. Its a fresh start and of course with the best intentions. As slow as it is we do have to calculate our risks and in this case I feel the risk is low and the help and support is imperative to help meet their clients needs and in return hope for more work to come.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.