Sign Here, Ink - Paid in 21 days. n/m
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Stoli on 10/28/13 3:55pm
Msg #490064

Sign Here, Ink - Paid in 21 days. n/m

Reply by MAC/WA on 10/28/13 4:02pm
Msg #490070

Re: Sign Here, Ink - Paid in 21 days.

Not convincing! Not taking signings from former HVR notaries' employees or conspirators.

Reply by Stoli on 10/28/13 4:09pm
Msg #490074

To each, his own. n/m

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 10/28/13 4:42pm
Msg #490084

Looks like you have the market cornered on this co. Katrina n/m

Reply by MAC/WA on 10/28/13 4:33pm
Msg #490083

2 unpaid HVR invoices from 6/28 and 8/7.

Reply by Jadrian Spivey on 10/31/13 2:51pm
Msg #490715

we are paying notaries inside 30 days, to those owed $ from HVR we are deeply sorry as we are victims of HVR as well. if anyone has any questions please contact us 619-780-9574. I am still owed 2 weeks pay from them as well

Reply by Calnotary on 10/28/13 4:17pm
Msg #490080

I always got paid by HVR till now he still owes me for 5 signings that jj scheduled me. No SHI for me.

Reply by SDSigner on 10/31/13 3:03pm
Msg #490720

I also received a check from Sign Here Ink, that's the truth. Here comes the personal attacks.....

Reply by signingchick on 11/1/13 1:33pm
Msg #490884

I too have been ripped off by HVR and I have posted on Ripp Off report. It sounds so strange to me that the owner is filing bankruptcy at the same time as his two top conspirators are taking control of his business by getting a new name, taking his customers, and pretending they are our friends since they left because he wasn't paying the notaries.. A real FRIEND would have given everyone a heads up as soon as they knew the business was failing and they were leaving. ALL OF THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO PAD THEIR POCKETS BASED ON GREED AND OUR INCOMES. Any new notaries out there steer clear of these guys. If JJ and Mark can afford all of their partying and vacations then they should have paid us..Please look up their Facebook accts. Hector Vides, Mark Wills and Jadrian aka JJ Spivey and Mayra Holguin. Shame on all of you and then wanting us to feel sorry for you and sign up with your new company..I believe one of these guys posted he was tired of his wife getting ugly calls. Well at least she will eat and have a roof over her head since he ripped all of us off. I have no pity for any of you guys that perpetrated this conspiracy to defraud the notary population..
Please let me know how many of you were ripped off. I am sending a list to the DA! Please go to Ripp Off report also and list the title companies and the Lenders who hired this company. I am sending all of them a copy of my report to the DA and would like to send yours along with mine. As a joint effort we can make a difference. Needless to say I will not be doing business with Sign Here Ink!!

Reply by Jadrian Spivey on 11/4/13 5:54pm
Msg #491242

I am sorry you were not paid by HVR, as we are far from conspirators but we are victims as well. I am owed quite a bit from HVR. if you have questions you can call me 619-780-9574. I will help in anyway I can

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.