Notary Rotary
SigningTRAC
Notary Discussion History

SigningTRAC
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by notarydi/CA on 10/10/13 12:54am
Msg #487589

SigningTRAC

Had a call from a signing service that I have done a couple of signings for. He uses signingTrac as his software/scheduling platform. He added me to their system and I just had to log in and set up a password. I log in and access docs there. Log in confirmation of signing. I still bill him directly. Not signingTrac. Saw some negative reviews in Signing Central on this company about people not getting paid. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but, the way I understand it is that signingTRAC is a software website/tool for signing services to use. Not an actual signing service. Or am I missing something????? thoughts would be greatly appreciated......

Reply by Brenda/FL on 10/10/13 4:43am
Msg #487590

You are correct. SigningTRAC is a software used by Signing Services. I have received signings from Signing Solutions, LLC who use the SigningTRAC system. I have always been paid a decent fee and in 3 weeks. I love the easy to use website and the communication is great.

Reply by Christine/OK on 10/10/13 6:56am
Msg #487594

My experiences w/SigningTRAC mirror Brenda/FL post. :D n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/10/13 7:29am
Msg #487596

My single experience with them was different.

SigningTRAC called me. When I was hesitant to accept due to comments here, Chris explained their pay schedule: 8/21/13 Signings done in first half of month, are paid on the 15th of the following month. Signings done in second half of month, are paid at the end of the following month.

According to the order, TRG was their client. One doc signing on 8/27/13, paid on 9/23/13 on SigningTrac check.

Reply by notarydi/CA on 10/10/13 8:56am
Msg #487600

Re: My single experience with them was different.

Thanks so much all for sharing your experiences. This SS offered my regular fee of $XXX and in the past has paid me in a timely manner. He said I did not have to pay anything to be listed on the website and more than 20 other services would have access to my info and could call me for signings. As always, proceed with caution is my motto. It is not my intent for this post to be advertising for this company. Just wanted to make sure I'm not misunderstanding the site. Will continue to screen out lowballers and slow payers as usual. Website was user friendly. Thanks again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.