Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Signing Services vs. Independent notaries.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by SDSigner on 10/23/13 10:31am
Msg #489306

As I previously mentioned, I'm fairly new as a full time signing agent but I am close to the big 1000 signings mark, however I still haven't figured out a way to break through to some escrow officers that strictly use signing services. I've tried Starbucks gift cards, cupcakes, but nothing. Any ideas? Could it be that these SS are giving them kick backs?

Reply by 101livescan on 10/23/13 10:50am
Msg #489312

Great service reliability. Competence professionalism. I would say relationship is everything. Honor integrity?? Hector is getting away w highway robbery. I imagine between maxed out credit cards and huge tax liability he is doing what a guy"s gotta do.

Reply by SDSigner on 10/23/13 10:54am
Msg #489314

I don't know who Hector is, however your posts seem to connect us in some way, is that a fair statement?

Reply by SDSigner on 10/23/13 11:02am
Msg #489317

Ok, I think you are referring to Hector of HVR, I'm not familiar with him. Only JJ, and he left because (according to him) because there was problems with the money. Shocking, I know. I stuck up for him and now I'm being attacked as the "same people", which is insane. I have HVR checks that I'm waiting for and this is a real lesson to me not to trust third signing services. I'm wondering why they are still getting business from escrow officers. There's got to be a reason that escrow uses them, they know that HVR has a bad reputation and they are using them anyway. Why? I never want to be burned by another SS but at the same time I want the work. Suggestions?

Reply by Calnotary on 10/23/13 11:10am
Msg #489321

I am very confused on your message Msg #489182 you said that:

"Good for you JJ, it's easy for people to bash you in a public forum. I'm happy that you had the integrity to leave a company that wasn't taking care of their notaries. You have always got me paid and I'm happy to take any assignments that you have with your new company. I wish you all the best and I'm behind you 100%. "

In that message you are saying that you always got paid or you were referring to the new company that JJ has? IF it's the latter wow! JJ is paying faster than anybody elses since he just opened up less than a month.

Reply by SDSigner on 10/23/13 11:20am
Msg #489324

What's your point? By the way, I'm still waiting for two HVR checks, it sounds like I'll never see them. I am behind JJ, he has the trust of escrow officers, and therefore has signings. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I'm going to take the signings if JJ is giving them. I have no reason not to trust JJ and I feel he has always been straight with me. Why not bash the owner, Hector? That's like yelling at the park ranger because you're mad the government is shut down.

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 10/23/13 12:34pm
Msg #489363

this is very confusing..... n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 10/23/13 2:38pm
Msg #489408

It's hard for liars to keep their stories straight Stephanie n/m

Reply by Michael Shields on 10/23/13 4:52pm
Msg #489447

Re: It's hard for liars to keep their stories straight Stephanie

Misty Rogers you truly are a train wreak. Don't you have a life? Can you ad something constructive? You look like an idiot as you are confusing me with some other man in your life.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 10/23/13 4:18pm
Msg #489437

Wow... this message is a classic example of dissembling. The point is that your conflicting statements seem to put some doubt on your credibility.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.