Any one ever worked for this company?

Services:Escrow

Location:4160 Temescal Canyon Road, Ste 211, Corona, CA 92883

Email:[e-mail address]

Staff:Sunneshine Frey

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 9:28am
Msg #486720

You guessed it!

Well well well...... It took me all of five minutes! I went on MySpace and there they all are! Amanda,
Sunnefrey and Darcy... and...... Michelle Acosta is one of the girls who sent out work orders from ANS!!!!!!

Unbelievable! The ducks are lining up.

(This is an email I received late last night from a notary who is owed $1300). See I'm not the only one peering into their lowly lives and activities!

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 9:44am
Msg #486721

Bingo! ANS Owner No. 4

wow !!!!! it is her, Sunne, the silent one. Don't you have to have a license to be a escrow officer ??
This should really show notaries to not do business with anyone, until they have totally been checked out. These signing services' websites almost all look the same......No "real" name to contact, it should be red flag !!!!!

Look at what happens when you have a little extra time !!!!!!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/2/13 9:54am
Msg #486722

Okay...here's a thought and you may have done

this already...

Copy all posts to file;

Contact the regulatory agency for title insurance companies in CA;

Set out your case; attach posts you and others have made here;

Let THEM send out a formal blast notification to the title insurance/escrow companies about these individuals and SS's - they will reach much farther than you ever can and far quicker (not saying you're not reaching people...but they will reach the title companies that contract with these companies - and the title companies will really take it seriously when they get a formal notification from their Insurance Department/Commissioner/Licensing authority).

Just a thought.

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 10:44am
Msg #486729

What perplexes me is that the XYZ organization handed out

the tools in Austin, TX last June. HOW TO START UP YOUR OWN SIGNING SERVICE.

Wow, we're just all sitting ducks...

And you know what, all these unpaid notaries will be happy to write these letters to Insurance Dept's.

It certainly doesn't bode well for Sunneshine's boss, does it? I mean the guy at the top.

Reply by BobbiCT on 10/2/13 10:57am
Msg #486732

:( Pop Up Signing Services ...

Got the how-to and the contacts to market to for business and an ever-going easy-to-contact list of "certified and trained" NSAs to prey on.

Sadly, by the time of multiple NSAs figuring out the possibility of never getting paid, documenting with facts and notifying agencies, and shut-down of SS, (1) how much money has the SS received and spent and (2) how much is left to pay "unsecured creditors x cents on the dollar."

Reply by ikando on 10/2/13 6:14pm
Msg #486806

Re: Okay...here's a thought and you may have done

I'm a transcriptionist in addition to my notary work, and I track forums for that business also. Ironically it appears there've been issues with payment for services performed by transcriptionists also.

One person who was burned did as Cheryl has done here. In addition she has done as you suggest, Linda. She put out the word and got many, many responses from others who were similarly embezzled, and has made contacts with the necessary law enforcement and government agencies (the embezzler is not in the U.S.). Last word is that those entities are very interested in stopping the crook, who, by the way, is still stalking people new to the business.

So, it does pay to have multiple complaints made to the entities with power to do something about it, especially when there's one contact person who's willing to pull all the info together for them. Kudos to Cheryl for helping other notaries get the bad guys out of the business and hopefully required to pay what they owe.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 10/2/13 10:15am
Msg #486725

Unbelievable! Well.....let's stop 'em before they can even get started. We all knew they were getting ready to come out of the woodwork again. Find out who the title companies are that they are trying to work with and let's get this reported right away.

Good work Cheryl!!!

Reply by 101livescan on 10/2/13 10:45am
Msg #486730

It wasn't me. It is the squadron of unpaid notaries who all put their heads together and are getting organized to file their claims.

Hey, Amanda, Jason, Darcy and Sunneshine, how's that bankruptcy declaration filing coming along?

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 10/2/13 7:29pm
Msg #486822

Heheh.... well, so far.... not yet

As of today, they have NOT filed.

BTW... anyone mention that Amanda and Jason filed for Chapter 7 in October 2005? (Discharged in January 2006). So, they know how the bankruptcy process works. Not sure why they'd tell people their business went bankrupt when they have not, in fact, actually filed for bankruptcy protection yet.

Reply by jba/fl on 10/2/13 8:14pm
Msg #486829

Re: Heheh.... well, so far.... not yet

"If you received your first discharge under a Chapter 7, you cannot receive a second discharge in any Chapter 7 case that is filed within eight years from the date that the first case was filed."
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/multiple-bankruptcy-filings-when-file-again.html

They may tell people they have filed, but that will not keep the wolf from the door. You must actually file, which they are hoping to do possibly in 2014, and suppose hoping that businesses and other creditors will stop collection efforts by them saying that.

Reply by LKT/CA on 10/2/13 8:28pm
Msg #486831

If they are offering escrow services they MUST be a

CORPORATION!!! They absolutely must be licensed and are regulated. http://www.corp.ca.gov/Laws/Escrow_Law/License.asp

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 10/3/13 2:57am
Msg #486843

Re: If they are offering escrow services they MUST be a

Lisa, this is a great point. You know, as far as I can tell, that company is not licensed in California. According to their website, they claim to be license din CA, but don't list the the actual license number anywhere. I went to the state's search engine and can't find them. But then... it's late and I have just taken some allergy medication that is making me a little sleepy, so I might be doing it wrong. Smile

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 10/3/13 3:06am
Msg #486844

Re: If they are offering escrow services they MUST be a

They are, however a filed corporation in CA.... they have done that:

Entity Name: ENTITLE INSURANCE COMPANY
Entity Number: C3164807
Date Filed: 09/26/2008
Jurisdiction: OHIO
Entity Address: 4600 ROCKSIDE ROAD #104
Entity City, State, Zip: INDEPENDENCE OH 44131
Agent for Service of Process: C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
Agent Address: 818 W SEVENTH ST
Agent City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90017

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.