Notary Rotary
Vendorin
Notary Discussion History

Vendorin
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by 1lessday on 10/1/13 12:53am
Msg #486561

Vendorin

Question, I received an email from ServiceLink that my payment posted on Sept 24th, Vendorin sent an email saying payment to post on the 25th. My bank still doesn't have payment, anyone else have this issue or how long does it take? This is my first rodeo with Vendorin.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 10/1/13 8:59am
Msg #486582

ACH transactions time-frames involved the sending

financial institution and the receiving financial institution. It is sent, goes via Fed, and received by your financial institution. There's several places along the way files of transactions can be delayed for differing (electronic-computerspeak) reasons. Usually, it would be 3 business days--when the Fed is open. The receiving institution sometimes causes the delay you are having. Check w/your end to see if it's "pending". Personally, I prefer a check. I know I did not answer your question, but wanted you to know it could be your financial institution. Don't they say to expect 10 day turnaround?

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/1/13 9:57am
Msg #486594

Computerspeak

So true. Transactions between F.I.s don't always talk to each other very well and may cause the receiving bank (your f.i.) to place a funds hold. Also, if the sending institution uses a 3rd party payment service, it can cause delays (i.e. mandatory 2-3 day hold).

Found this out hard way with tenant: If one CU doesn't "speak" the DD language for direct transfer, then posting shows "pending," like Darlin said . . . You'll have to talk to a knowledgeable service rep who wants to be bothered with researching . . .

Once CU kept telling me, "A check deposit was made at the branch" and it most certainly had not (but it "spit out" on their end like an old-fashioned paper check, thereby causing a Hold for fund verification)

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/1/13 4:25pm
Msg #486650

Vendorin w/ServiceLink

My experience was wonderful!

Signing took place 7/31. Received notice late night 8/1st ACH was sent. It immediately showed as pending at my bank (Wells Fargo) and next day (8/2nd) funds were available.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.