Notary Discussion History

Write N Roll email I got today
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by ToniK on 10/30/13 4:25pm
Msg #490541

Write N Roll email I got today

Credentialed? What exactly does that mean? No thanks though

Greetings Notary,

We are looking for motivated team leaders to manage the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia markets (DMV area). We are looking to meet, recruit, and train, credentialed mobile notary signing agents for the DMV area. These signing agents via Write N Roll LLC will take care of the upcoming market saturations. There will be one session from 10am-2pm on Saturday November 9th 2013. The location is 14505 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 11, Woodbridge, VA 22191 (Seven Seeds Ministry Church). Registration fee is $30, which includes a FREE Training DVD!!! (TAX DEDUCTIBLE/NON REFUNDABLE) All financial and contract matters will be discussed during this session.

SEATING IS LIMITED. To register and for additional information call ***** or email ****[e-mail address]

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

All document requirements must be met and emailed to ****[e-mail address] in order to receive immediate refinance closing assignments from Write N Roll LLC. WNR will be sending out via email a PayPal invoice link to those who want to attend one of the sessions, which will allow you to pay via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal. Once WNR receives your payment, you will receive a Training Confirmation sheet that you will need to print out and bring with you for the training session.

(Please don’t send any documents until you have registered for the training session and received your confirmation): Copy of Notary commission certificate, Copy of Drivers License, Copy of E&O Insurance, Criminal Background Check (Full Report), and a VOID Check (for payroll direct deposit). Please list 3 Counties that you are available to work in. *Must have a notary stamp, reliable transportation, Internet, smart phone, laptop or computer, and a laser printer.

Write N Roll LLC Foundation:

We are based outside the Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and the Maryland Metropolis area. Currently the company maintains a 99.7% error free rate. We are looking to recruit new and certified, motivated signing agents to join our fast growing team.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/30/13 4:32pm
Msg #490543

Better question - what upcoming market saturation?? n/m

Reply by HSH/WA on 10/30/13 4:38pm
Msg #490545

Re: Gee, what about WA state, we want

to write and roll too.

Reply by jba/fl on 10/30/13 6:07pm
Msg #490558

Every time I see a pathetic post, I see your moniker.

quit the constant whining.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/30/13 5:16pm
Msg #490552

Just saw in my email. So silly.

"*Must have a notary stamp, reliable transportation, Internet, smart phone, laptop or computer, and a laser printer."

Good indication of who will be at the training.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 10/30/13 6:48pm
Msg #490569

"We are looking for motivated team leaders to manage the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia markets (DMV area). We are looking to meet, recruit, and train, credentialed mobile notary signing agents for the DMV area. These signing agents via Write N Roll LLC will take care of the upcoming market saturations."

I've read that a few times, and still can't understand what it means. Are the looking for chiefs or Indians? And what exactly are "upcoming market saturations"? Sounds suspiciously to me like "we'll give you volume in exchange for lowered rates"...

Reply by Susan Fischer on 10/30/13 7:12pm
Msg #490576

No kidding. Four hours to discuss financial contract? Bet

PayPal isn't part of it...as in peanuts paid upon completion of this 103 page contract...

"...[M]anage the...markets" of the "upcoming market saturations..." sounds right out of a "marketing language 101" script for mass mailers.

Reply by Help For Homeowners and AMS on 10/30/13 8:00pm
Msg #490580

50.00 dollars is what was advertised in North Carolina.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 10/30/13 7:01pm
Msg #490574

I got the same email Toni, thought you sent it LOL (JOKING) n/m

Reply by Robert522TX on 10/30/13 7:21pm
Msg #490577

These people must be on something.... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 10/30/13 8:31pm
Msg #490587

I've gotten their emails here in my area too. I just treat

it like span & delete. They don't have anything to offer me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.