You decide if these 2 SS are not created by the same people
Go Back to October, 2013 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 10/18/13 1:00pm
Msg #488634

You decide if these 2 SS are not created by the same people

Hopefully the links will work.

http://web.archive.org/web/20100220172917/http://hvrnotaries.com/

http://www.signhereink.com/

They are identical to the very last detail.

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 10/18/13 1:23pm
Msg #488637

You'd think they'd at least use different testimonials ...

My Experience with HVR Mobile Notaries has been excellent! As a processor and escrow officer, there are certain things that you expect from a notary signing company. You expect for your signing appointments to be accommodated whenever and wherever they may be, especially at the end of the month. You also expect your loan documents to come back mistake free so that there are no hold ups when funding your loan. They not only represent themselves but they also represent us as a company, this is why I use HVR Mobile Notaries. I’m very happy with this company and I have used them for many years, and I recommend them to all.

Mark Anderson / Los Angeles, CA
-----------------------------
My Experience with Sign Here, Ink has been excellent! As a processor and escrow officer, there are certain things that you expect from a notary signing company. You expect for your signing appointments to be accommodated whenever and wherever they may be, especially at the end of the month. You also expect your loan documents to come back mistake free so that there are no hold ups when funding your loan. They not only represent themselves but they also represent us as a company, this is why I use Sign Here, Ink. I'm very happy with this company and I have used them for many years, and I recommend them to all."
Mark Anderson / Los Angeles, CA

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/18/13 1:25pm
Msg #488639

Good catch, Renee... I didn't dig that deep into the site.

So, yeah, it DOES look like they are the same people, anyway. Stay away!

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 10/18/13 6:09pm
Msg #488669

LOL That was the first thing I looked at to see if they

were the same.

Stupid people thinking they are marketing to even stupider people.

Once the "new" company is set up in SC there should be a comment connecting the two companies OR whoever sets them up in SC should put the information in the "about" section for everyone to see that it is the same scam artists.

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/18/13 1:24pm
Msg #488638

Maybe not... different phone #s and other differences

Could be they used the same 'template' offered by the 'create a website' hosting co. Both ARE in same area code; 1 gives an address; other doesn't. Newer one is a lazy copycat. Got to dig deeper than first appearance...and I don't really care to do that.

Reply by Rachel/AL on 10/18/13 1:29pm
Msg #488641

Re: Maybe not... different phone #s and other differences

To use the very same testimonial from the same person? Guess the testimonial came with the web package. Either way that means neither one can be trusted. Already trying to mislead people with a testimonial.

Reply by Rachel/AL on 10/18/13 1:27pm
Msg #488640

Too funny!

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/18/13 1:42pm
Msg #488642

What about the TCs who hires one of the 'twins'...

They surely would know they're hiring the same people with a different 'face'. Doesn't speak well of them either. Or the Lender who hires the TC who hires the SS that cheats notaries.

Reply by Calnotary on 10/18/13 1:49pm
Msg #488644

Re: What about the TCs who hires one of the 'twins'...

I was thinking the same thing Lee. A letter to the CA Dept of Insurance will be nice explaining how these title companies hires SS knowing that they are not paying the notaries.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 10/18/13 1:46pm
Msg #488643

What's even more amazing is that Sign Here has been in business for only a few weeks if even that, yet they have a testimonial from somebody who has been using them "for years." And another from someone who used them for adoption papers and now actually has the kid. That was the fastest adoption in world history!

This is becoming highly suspicious: HVR bailed on notary fees and now is in cahoots with Sign Here (since they have the same clients) as a resurrected deadbeat SS under another name ...? Gee, where'd they come up with that idea? Throw in a bankruptcy ... and away we go!

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 10/18/13 6:12pm
Msg #488671

Wonder if the bankruptcy judge would be interested in seeing the two sites side by side (with the same testimonials?

Reply by 101livescan on 10/18/13 4:40pm
Msg #488663

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! They must think we're stupid!

This is hysterical! Not only do they not understand notaries may not share their journals, but they don't even have the creativity to diversify the testimonials. THESE ARE VERBATIM! Good for Mark Anderson. Wow. The company is still in infancy and they must live in dog years to have 2-years experience in Sign Here Ink.

Incredible, unbelievable, yes, unbelievable.

Keep these guys on your radar screen. Next they will produce Signing Scream's contract where novice notaries agree to let them make deductions from the agreed upon fee.

I want the kind of drugs these guys are doing!

Reply by Betsy Matney on 10/18/13 5:34pm
Msg #488664

I just informed the RM company

I just touched base with the RM company and explained that I have not been paid by them nor many other notaries. The processor is going to have the manager call me back on 10/21 to discuss.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 10/18/13 9:50pm
Msg #488716

Copy and paste, then change the phone # n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/18/13 5:56pm
Msg #488668

Another potent example of the go-between folly, and

Good detective work!

When a new co. calls, there are Mandatory screening questions notaries need to ask: Years in business, NR rating, names of co. owners, alternate contact no.s, w-9 and other pay requirements, etc.

If TC obviously not vetting these signing services, we sure need to.

Reply by Jadrian Spivey on 10/22/13 7:24pm
Msg #489194

JJ

Just so everyone is aware, I was only an EMPLOYEE of HVR Notaries, I was not a manager or part owner of that company, only an employee. I was instructed by management on what to advise on payment status. Once I felt threatened that I would loose my job I left HVR & started my own signing company Sign Here Ink close to a month ago. I felt that I can run a much better signing service & more importantly pay notaries within 30 days. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me @ 619-780-9574. I do not know any status on HVR or your payment status, again I was only an EMPLOYEE.
J.J.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.