Notary Rotary
ASAP Pro Notary Services - Lisa Harrow Southlake, TX
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Luckydog on 9/27/13 5:23pm
Msg #486298

Update, ASAP Pro Notary, South Lake, TX = American Premier Lending Service, Irvine, CA
Upon investigating the HUD from July 24th, title had listed on page 3 American Premier Lending LLC in Irvine, CA. as the notary services. They listed $125.00 to be paid to them, so I highly doubt, ASAP is going to be sending me my $100.00. Sad they are a SS and farm out the work and steal from their notaries. I called, no messages returned, no one picking up the phone, other extensions just go to the same voice mail. Would not surprise me if they are out of business. I called Premier lending services, and no answer, also just a VM.
Anyone else had the same experience? Always been paid 45-50 days, but I really think this time I got screwed.

Reply by Robert522TX on 9/27/13 8:51pm
Msg #486325

Did a one page job for them on 9/3/13, no payment as of yet.
They don't owe me alot of money, but I hope they do pay up.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 9/27/13 9:25pm
Msg #486329

Not a direct response to ASAP - TX as they won't meet my fees for 45 day+ payment times, so I don't preform signings for them any longer.

You can't always trust the HUD (at least on our side of the business). I had one this week where the TC called me directly, listed a SS I had never spoken with on the HUD for $150. Our agreed upon price for that signing was $200. I have no idea where this SS came from or why the dollar amount was different from what my fee is. I have seen it before and frankly, I don't really care as long as my fees are met and I am paid on time as agreed.

Reply by Sha/CA on 9/27/13 9:37pm
Msg #486332

Paid 30-120 days in 2011. That's the last work I didwith

Lisa. First signing, paid in 40 days. Okay by me, then, but not now. She met my fee then, but I have not worked with her since. She has called, I have not accepted, based on my the payment history. Good luck getting paid. I hope, since you are posting here about your concern about getting paid, that you follow the usual program of emailing her from a professional stand point (no slander), about her standing here and how much that influences our decision if we will work with them or not. I also might mention that I would post the outcome of the payment issue here on NR/SC. I think their rating here holds weight with them, as I know it does for me, and I would let the know that too! Just saying...

Reply by Sha/CA on 9/27/13 9:41pm
Msg #486333

Sorry for the typos. Posted too soon. Be smarter than me. n/m

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 9/27/13 9:55pm
Msg #486335

When I first began working with them they paid me Net 15

Then they moved to Net 30. After 3 years of working with them, when they tried to move to Net 45 AFTER I had completed several signings, I cut them off for their dishonesty. That was several years ago. After that, they called a few times and I quoted them my higher fees for them holding on to my money longer and they would not meet my fees Frown

I was so heart broken that I went out and found at least 3 more companies to work with that would pay Net 30 while meeting my fees. Big Smile

Reply by Luckydog on 9/28/13 4:27pm
Msg #486376

Re: When I first began working with them they paid me Net 15

Finally paid today, and made reference in a new post. I am glad I am not alone, but just sad so many of us had this experience with them.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 10/2/13 1:43pm
Msg #486757

Re: When I first began working with them they paid me Net 15

" but just sad so many of us had this experience with them"

I can agree with you on that. During the 3 year period of our working relationship, I looked forward to receiving their calls and enjoyed working with the very nice and professional staff members. However, nice staff members are no substitute for respect and fair pay for the level of service I provided.

"Nice" staff members (of any SS/TC company) do not pay my bills. The 3 companies that I developed relationships with (in less than 24 hrs) after I realized that there is no such thing as loyalty in this business (ASAP was one of my very first customers & I went well above and beyond for them many times) more than made up the business and income ASAP had previously provided; and they began doing so within 2-3 weeks. Of course I have developed many more customers over time, but I intentionally set a goal of developing 3 new ones to replace ASAP.

Thanks to them and how they chose to do business (as a company), Net 15 or Net 30 has been MY company policy ever since the day they attempted to change the terms, after the fact. And MY terms are specifically spelled out for every new company customer since.

Net 45 paying companies are not my target market and only receive my services when they agree to pay my higher fees for the, imo, outrageous delay in payment. Because such companies are usually cash-strapped and under capitalized, otherwise they would pay Net 15 or Net 30, only about 1 out of every 20-25 that call are willing to accept my terms, including late fees. Again, they are not my target market; I don't reduce my fees to chase non-target market "customers".

BTW, I am glad to hear that you finally received payment from them for services rendered. Smile

Reply by pan/nd on 9/28/13 5:08pm
Msg #486382

Yup ....later and later came my payments.

When they call now......it's a simple two letter answer NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 10/21/13 2:45pm
Msg #488985

August 22 2013 I cid a double signing for Lisa; prompltly sent in my Invoice; two months and in the last two weeks have called ASAP; had to leave Vm; and faxed several times my invoice with a "Check Request" hand written across the top.

Still waiting; sure hope they all okay and sound; don't like having to start calling Title Company and asking for payment.

Will keep you all updated as to when check is received.

Reply by irish/WA on 10/25/13 12:17am
Msg #489711

They used to be a good company to work for. They gradually started getting later and later with their payments. I am still waiting for payment for a signing that I did for them on July 23rd. They either don't reply to my emails or say they will be sending a check with their next check run. The last I heard from them was 3 weeks ago. Now it's over 90 days and still no payment. Frown

Reply by Betsy Matney on 11/6/13 9:27am
Msg #491525

Happy In Fl, have you received payment yet? I am thinking we may have cause for concern. I already got seriously "burned" by HVR this year and this pattern is looking familiar. My daughter and I are trying to collect on a couple each. She did get an em response Monday, but no checks as of yet. I did get an em last week that one of the payments would be in the 11-1 "run" but as usual no check yet. I do signings for 3 other companies in her area on a regular basis and received 3 checks 11/2 that were sent out in their 11/1 "run". Why do we have to make collection efforts on each of these signings?

Reply by Betsy Matney on 11/23/13 5:12pm
Msg #493871

Receive payments Nov. 14--maybe would have receive faster if the 11th wasn't a holiday. I got an email from someone at ASAP Pro saying they were not having trouble staying afloat!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.