Notary Rotary
Data Quick, DE
Notary Discussion History

Data Quick, DE
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 9/18/13 9:22am
Msg #484914

Data Quick, DE

At about 8:15 am yesterday, I get a call from Data Quick. Need a notary for in-branch Chase signing for 9:00. Docs are at bank. All I have to do is show up. Bank is about 30 minutes from me.

Sorry. Scheduler was very apologetic for last minute call. I was too. Didn't even discuss fee as I knew she was in a hurry to find someone.

Have never worked with Data Quick before. Anyone have any experience with them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silver lining on this is that less than 5 minutes later, I get a call from Title Source for another Chase signing for Friday. Received those docs a couple of hours later. Smile

Reply by Frances Kany on 9/18/13 9:33am
Msg #484916

Absolutely take it. I have worked with them, Robyn Bridges, to be exact. They pay quickly and are easy to work with in my opinion. Seem to be fair on their prices and don't haggle to get your lower. Most of the time I get the email from Robyn instead of a call. She answers her emails almost immediately.

Reply by notary/OR on 9/18/13 9:42am
Msg #484919

Ditto Frances response n/m

Reply by Frances Kany on 9/18/13 9:44am
Msg #484921

The company I used to work for with Robyn Bridges was bought out by Data Quick but I have done a few jobs for them since. What I do to make sure they understand my terms are to send an invoice with my terms clearly stated. I always get paid within two weeks although my terms are net 30. Some of the comments in SC are not so great but I have found the negatives one NOT to be true in my case. Hope this helps

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/18/13 10:00am
Msg #484924

?? $46, $25 trip fee, $45 bgc deducted from 1st check????

They sure better be negotiable.

Reply by Notarysigner on 9/18/13 10:25am
Msg #484925

insane, crazy! No wonder I'm idle! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.