Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Bear900/CA on 9/24/13 3:44pm
Msg #485811

Subject: I don't know about bringing fish into the camp site....

Dude, we never use newbies and we do not use part-timers.

Nice try, but…

Hi Blum,

I tried to respond to your PM but I must have a glitch on my side as I was unable to do so. I don’t PM much so am not sure if there is a feature that blocks replies and I don’t assume you are a hit-and-run PMer.

My Post was the following:

“I don't know about bringing fish into the camp site....
attracts predators with masks on their faces. Hmm.. like SS to new NSA's?”

That was a rhetorical question and as such allows a person to affirm or deny it. Such a question might be “Why are you so stupid?” - Since it’s rhetorical I really have no genuine interest to know.

Reply by Jack/AL on 9/24/13 4:08pm
Msg #485814

Such silly discourse is of no usefulness on this forum..... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 9/24/13 5:40pm
Msg #485829

I'm guessing he's just reiterating having received a nasty

P/M.

Reply by jba/fl on 9/24/13 6:22pm
Msg #485840

I think so as well. I know if you PM me with a nasty note

then I will bring it to everyone's attention. That is so uncouth to do that. If you can't say it in public, then don't bother at all.
JMHO

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/24/13 6:33pm
Msg #485843

I think Bear is responding to Howard because for

whatever reason he was unable to pm him back.

Reply by John/CT on 9/25/13 6:12pm
Msg #485992

I'm with you on that, Julianne ...

as I've done so in the past. It's more than your "HO" ... it's a fact. I just have this image in my mind: Howard lurking in some dark corner, ready to pounce on anyone who ... from his point of view ... comes anywhere close to disagreeing with him. BY PM or e-mail, of course, because he is frightened that the community would not put up with his nasty, bullying tactics in publice.

Reply by Christine/OK on 9/24/13 9:14pm
Msg #485872

He must be on a 'roll' because he PM'd a hemorrhoidogram for

the posting I made to help others with their business preparedness by reviewing the SCORE non-profit organization Disaster Recovery data.

Truly is sad to see that type of behavior. There is lots that I could say . . . but, discretion is the Better part of Valor.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 9/24/13 9:28pm
Msg #485873

Ok. I just have to ask.

WHAT... is a hemorrhoidogram?

Reply by Christine/OK on 9/24/13 9:42pm
Msg #485874

Akin to a nastygram (mean spirited message). n/m

Reply by HSH/WA on 9/24/13 11:50pm
Msg #485876

Re: Pro Mobile Notary and Blum

have always been pleasant to me. One of the few that knew what's up and would actually sit and talk to you. I like working with him.

Reply by John/CT on 9/25/13 6:15pm
Msg #485995

But, don't ever give any impression you disagree with him. n/m

Reply by Bear900/CA on 9/25/13 11:01am
Msg #485913

This was indeed a reply to Blum

not a “silly discussion. I simply wished to clarify this was a rhetorical question said somewhat in jest that fit the rest of the thread. That makes it relative. Unfortunately that couldn’t be addressed in private. I am not a shy person or one that needs to run to a public forum.

I am happy to reply with courtesy to any and every PM in confidence if not blocked, regardless if a person is a FormerEO, etc., etc.

I have never received negative PM’s, including a one and only (well now two) from Blum:

“Your thoughtful post was not extreme and was spot on. Kudos!” I thanked him.

His business stance is his business, and while I’m not clear on the “nice try”, I’ll take that as a compliment if it’s an attaboy. If not, next time I’ll try harder.

Also wish to make clear Christine’s comment was not about me in case some are confused.

And Jack…Jack…Jack…
Msg #463819

Reply by Bear900/CA on 9/25/13 11:09am
Msg #485916

Sorry Jack. I confused you with Jack/AR

My apologies. But you may want to have a read.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.