Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda_H/FL on 9/16/13 9:36am
Msg #484769

Gotta love SS's style and tactics in scheduling call

Get a call -

Caller: "Are you available Wednesday in Lake City? "

Me: "Yes"

Caller: "Okay, I'll send the confirmation right over"

HUH?? No discussion at all as to what type of signing, fee - nothing - so I tell him whoa whoa hold on a second - and start asking my questions:

Turns out it's a cash purchase 15 miles away (30 rt) - give him my fee of $xxx for that (travel, faxbacks, securing funds, etc etc) - Response is oh...have to get that approved as it only pays $75. Well, sorry, but not on my schedule it doesn't.

Jeez..

Reply by 101livescan on 9/16/13 9:39am
Msg #484770

You can always tell when you're getting the fast shuffle, right, their hurriedness to just dump the order on you for peanuts.

That's why I'm up at 5am getting my Italian roast so I don't let anything get by me too early.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 9/16/13 10:03am
Msg #484774

Here's a "fast one" for ya: I just won the google lottery. I'm RICH!!!

No more commission renewals, background checks, assoc. dues, travel & print, low fees . . . oh wait, Reality just came a knockin' Wink

!!!!! WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!!
Lotto Max Lottery
http://www.lottomax.com/
!!!!! WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!!
Dear Lucky Winner,
On the milestone of our 21st anniversary, we're celebrating the most important part of Lotto Max lottery. We are happy to notify you of the computer email balloting system drawn in our online bonanza from the prestigious LOTTO MAX ANNIVERSARY EMAIL DRAWN PROMOTION, 2013.

Your email is one of the Lucky winners of the sum of €850,000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand Euro) held in London, UK. 21st of May 2013, This is to let you know that this online world e-mail draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000 company e-mail addresses about 30,000 individual e-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. We are delighted to inform you that your e-mail addresses with your on-line
1. WINNING TICKET NUMBER; LMXD/2013-774/10956
2. BATCH NUMBER: 22/85712-MAX008

These are your winning details which won you this lottery in the 2nd category, from the Lotto Max lottery incorporated program.
Lotto Max lottery is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses , you are therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (€850,000.00) credited To the above Batch Number and Ticket Number which payment falls under our Africa Regional Payment Centre

To proceed for your winning, you are to contact Lotto Max Africa Regional Claiming Centre, so as to clarity you on how to receive you’re winning Prize.

*** Lotto Max Regional payment head office centre
**** Email: [e-mail address]

Dr. Kliss Andre,
On-line Ticket coordinator
Lotto Max Lottery

(shoot, guess I'll have to run over to the courthouse this week and pick up that commission after all)

Reply by 101livescan on 9/16/13 10:22am
Msg #484777

Please DO remember all your buddies here on NR...

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/16/13 10:27am
Msg #484778

Too bad you opened that - probably a phishing email

hope you didn't click the link - I know I won't.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 9/16/13 10:30am
Msg #484780

Re: Too bad you opened that - probably a phishing email

It actually came twice: max loto (with 1 't' and went directly to spam) and the one I saw in my inbox - Google Calendar (only reason I opened).

You can bet I didn't and won't be clicking on any links either

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 9/16/13 10:33am
Msg #484781

Any that need Reminding: Please DON'T CLICK ON EMAIL LINK!! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.