Notary Rotary
Guess companies think you are slow
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 9/13/13 11:57am
Msg #484491

Had a appointment scheduled today, it was unclear if it was overnight or Edoc. The company seemed to have a great rating and paid quick, yesterday they call and say edoc. I said needed docs by x time have appointments before and after and if I could not get them by this time I would be out for the day. I explained if nothing else was on the books I could have time in case they were behind.

They pulled the job, figured they would and not take the risk of them running late and finding someone last minute right now everyone is doing what they can to keep clients happy.

I said I am up front when I am busy when I need edocs and let them make the choice. This week alone people in my area should of gotten 6 appointments that I could not do for one reason or another.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.