Notary Rotary
HVR coming up on 60 days since the signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 9/27/13 2:38pm
Msg #486280

with no check yet despite promises to pay ASAP. Stay away, may be a no pay instead of a slow pay.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/27/13 8:35pm
Msg #486318

ditto n/m

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 9/27/13 8:43pm
Msg #486322

Hey, guys: Are you aware of ....

... the Signing Central feature on NR? There's a blue tab on the top of this page that reads "Signing Central." It's a fabulous resource. It lists those SSs that do not pay (most) or take forever to do so. If you had used this before you worked for these deadbeats, you would have saved yourself a lot of grief ... not to mention done your part to drive these creeps out of business by just saying "No."

They are rated 2 stars out of a possible five, which means they've been screwing notaries over for a long time.

I really hope you will take advantage of this invaluable alphabetical listing in the future ... and I hope you finally get paid, too!

Reply by Sha/CA on 9/27/13 9:45pm
Msg #486334

Ditto, Goldgirl. Well said. n/m

Reply by sheltn on 9/27/13 11:06pm
Msg #486342

Re: common sense

got a call from them. I remember calling lots of times to get paid.
I quickly told them no. Its too bad they can't realize we cannot chase payments.
they are getting orders from someone don't they want to stay in bs?
Maybe they hope new notaries donot read this forum
thanks th NR!

Reply by HSH/WA on 9/27/13 11:26pm
Msg #486343

Re: Not all low star SSs are slow/no pay

A lot of the low stars are do to low ball offers having nothing to do with slow/low pay. That adversely affects the ratings so they are not as good a guide as they could be if we let SSs offer what they want and only give them low ratings on slow/no pay. We can reject their offers - no harm done whereas slow/no pay is harmful.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 9/28/13 1:09pm
Msg #486363

The 1st comment from '08 says slow pay.

And many more after that including one that says over 90 days to pay from last year.

Did you think you were somehow special and that they would pay you within 30 days?

I have had calls from them that met my fees but when I saw the number of slow pay comments, I turned the job back (and refused the others). I don't think I am going to be treated any differently than those that they have not paid as agreed in the past.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/27/13 11:53pm
Msg #486348

It is common for low life SSs to prey on new noaries who

have little or no experience, will grab any order that comes there way without researching the companies method of payment, turnaround time, etc.

ANS is a perfect example of a company that uses and abuses notaries with low fees, taking months to pay them or NOT PAYING THEM AT ALL.

Should be an interesting week at 20848 Big Sycamore Court, Wildomar, where I think things could get a little WILD with all the notaries the Kirkish's have not paid and who are converging.

I guess Amanda never gave a thought to the fact that these notaries might all meet up with each other to compare nonpayment stories.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/28/13 10:42am
Msg #486354

Goldgirl, I checked it before the job, they were better

rated 2 months ago! At the time they had more than 2 stars, I think 3 stars & a "prong". And YES, to avoid further advice for stuff I've already taken care of, I did post my complaints & rate on SC, which, I hope, caused the stars to fall. On Monday, I'll post them on "Monday Blues", unless I get a reply to the email I sent Harry to find out how he felt about a weekly posting where everyone lists who's giving them the run-around re payment. If he feels it might jeopardize this site & cause problems (from those folks who are not honoring the contract w/the notary to pay them in a timely manner), I will forgo starting the post.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 9/28/13 2:24pm
Msg #486367

Re: Goldgirl, I checked it before the job, they were better n/m

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 9/28/13 2:32pm
Msg #486368

I see what you mean, Darlin!

However, and this is a BIG however, I, personally , see no need to "piecemeal" the stars that appear when we open a SC file. If there isn't a totally consistent pattern of 4 or 5 stars, I think anyone should immediately say "No." There already has been way too much bad stuff posted recently about even the "good" SSs. Even 3 or 31/2 stars is too dangerous a road to go down - now or ever. As Moneyman said, we all like to think "I'm special" and that *I will get paid*, but the fact is we're all in the same boat at this point ......

And seriously, there's has been so much "I didn't get paid," and "It's already 60-90 days" etc. posted lately, that I really thought some people weren't aware of SC ... so I apologize, I see that you are!

Reply by HSH/WA on 9/28/13 3:57pm
Msg #486373

Re: Point is: stay away from HVR

Definitely slow pay may be no pay. If you got that message - you're better off.

Reply by HVR Mobile Notaries on 10/14/13 3:42pm
Msg #488117

HVR Notaries management is trying to resolve this problem as soon as possible. We totally understand your frustration when calls are not being returned or for late payments. We stopped taking orders from clients until we fix this. We will contact everyone within next week in regards compensation. There is a lot of false and inaccurate information on this blogs but we can assure you that we will not hide and we will do the right and ethical thing! No one is collecting money to get richer or walking away like other companies have. We will make things right but we ask to give us time. Also Mark Wills and JJ have no relationship with HVR nor does HVR have something to do with the classes mentioned above. Thank you and we apologize for the late response.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.