Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Harp3......my congresspersons staff suggested that.....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by loancloser46 on 9/2/13 7:30pm
Msg #482982

we all make an effort to contact our respective congressperson and nag, nag,nag about getting this bill passed. Like she said, the more noise made the better chance of the bill being passed. When it is passed we will all have plenty of work , for a couple years. Make some noise people. Most important of all, be very grateful we live in a democracy where we can make some noise and our voices together can create change and make things happen.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 9/2/13 8:04pm
Msg #482987

I am definitely going to be contacting my congressman's office tomorrow and let him know what the positive benefits are to the passing of HARP 3 and how it will continue to help both our housing market and our economy recover.

However.......here's how I look at it. Do you really think for one minute that those big shots at Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, US Bank, Citi, etc. are all sitting on their butts right now and crying and saying.....oh well.....I guess it was nice while it lasted.......rates went up and now we aren't going to have any more loans to do so I guess we better all go out and look for other work. Heck no.....they're in the business of making money.....big money.......and that is how they do it......they are never going to stop doing refi's. You can best bet they are lobbying congress right now on getting this bill passed so they can move into the next phase of opening up those flood gates again.

Sure it's slow right now.......I've been in the mortgage business for 15 years and it goes in cycles........interest rates go down.......they hire a bunch of people to work the business.......they open the flood gates........they do way more business than they can handle.......the interest rates go up again.......they lay off all the people........they get all their administrative work taken care of........clean out the pipelines.....and now it's time to do it all over again.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 9/2/13 8:29pm
Msg #482990

Great idea!!! Could help us all -- and many others. n/m

Reply by NotaryMI on 9/3/13 9:11am
Msg #483007

What is Harp3? Haven't had a chance to check it out. Thanks!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/3/13 9:35am
Msg #483010

NotaryMI -- Are you familiar with HARP and HARP 2.0?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.