Notary Rotary
ISS Notary
Notary Discussion History

ISS Notary
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 9/17/13 9:50am
Msg #484843

ISS Notary

Any one else get an email this morning from ISS Notary?

COMPENSATION
1.Independent Contractor shall be entitled to compensation for performing those tasks and duties related to the Scope of Work as follows: E-signing: $65; Car Loan/Title: $40; Immigration:$35; Deed: $35; Reverse Mortgage-In Office: $40; Reverse Mortgage-Out of Office: $85; Cash Purchase-In Office: $30; Cash Purchase-Out of Office: $40; Loan Purchase-In Office: $40; Loan Purchase-Out of Office: $85; Refinance-In Office: $40; Refinance-Out of Office: $85; Seller-In Office: $30; Seller-Out of Office: $40; Trip Fee: $35; Hospital Trip: $35; Affidavit: $35; Jail: $35; Individual POA: $35; Marriage/Divorce/Will: $35
2.Such compensation shall become due and payable to Independent Contractor upon receiving an invoice and shall be GUARANTEED paid according to the following schedule (100% upon receipt of payment.)
3.If the Independent Contractor must print documents related to the Scope Of Work delivered from the assigner of the signing, they will be compensated an extra $10

Reply by ME/NJ on 9/17/13 9:58am
Msg #484847

Glad I never heard of them.

Desperate people will do desperate things. Problem is lack of work, not like you would get volume to make up the money.

It will get to a point, we pay them soon..

Reply by Les_CO on 9/17/13 10:07am
Msg #484849

Yup. Going into some Realtors, or title company’s office to present a “cash purchase” while the buyers attorney, and real estate agent go over and check the docs (especially in a ‘table’ State like CO) for $30 sounds like a nice way to waste a half of a day. Where do I sign up?

Reply by 101livescan on 9/17/13 10:10am
Msg #484851

I laughed at the jail piece for $35. You get screened, patted down, wait and wait and wait, for $35. REALLY?

Reply by Notarysigner on 9/17/13 10:12am
Msg #484853

Re: ISS Notary I saw this (in part ) on another forum

" ISS is positioned to eliminate the inefficiencies of Signing Companies and
empower Title Companies, Lenders, as well as the notaries that serve them.
With that said, our fees are set. ISSNotary is becoming the standard for
major Title Companies and Lenders (for example, we are directly integrating
with First American and ALL of those they underwrite) meaning that if there
is a signing somewhere in the country, it will soon have to go through our
software. "

I read LOW BALLER LOW BALLING LOWBALLERS.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/17/13 10:34am
Msg #484856

Sounds like total BS to me.

Reply by TD_CA on 9/17/13 10:59am
Msg #484861

I received their email this morning too.............think I'll pass..............

Reply by Assigned/CA on 9/17/13 12:49pm
Msg #484873

I got it this morning..... "Shave and a Haircut"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.