Notary Rotary
In Signing Central, why does WFG have a red
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Darlin_AL on 9/21/13 2:37pm
Msg #485441

thermometer thingy at the outermost right hand area of the screen? Got one pending w/them for next week....not many comments there? Did the search, but what's the red thing for exactly exactly please ??

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/21/13 2:40pm
Msg #485442

means at some point, you rated them. n/m

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/21/13 2:43pm
Msg #485443

duuuh, thanks Les--they had more stars when i took job! n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 9/21/13 3:26pm
Msg #485452

That's "Thanks, Lee." Les is in Colorado.

Confusing Arkansas with Colorado is much like confusing corn with quinoa.

As an aside, some misguided Texans occasionally leave the Lone Star State to relocate to Colorado, thus raising the IQ levels in both states. No Texan, since written records have been kept, has been known to move to Arkansas. Sam Houston, the greatest Texan who ever lived, did resign the governership of Tennessee to move to Arkansas to live with the Indians, where he earned the nickname "The Big Drunk." It is a telling commentary on Tennessee that Houston would give up the highest office in that state to go poop in the woods in Arkansas, of all places.

My second wife, after we got engaged, accused ME of being from Arkansas. I was so stunned, I could barely blurt out, "Why would you say such a thing?"

"Little Rock," she replied.

She was from Colorado, where they actually mine for gold. And what's required to do that? Golddiggers.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/21/13 3:38pm
Msg #485453

Re: That's "Thanks, Lee." Les is in Colorado.

We need a comedy frame on this forum. You're on a roll today, Hugh! That trip to Tampa must have been a great one. I was just complaining to my sister that I need to rake up dog poop in the yard, that I wish there was a way to recycle it for gas money. She steered me to a biodynamic website for recycling all kinds of poop. Keep you posted on the poop when I find it.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/21/13 4:16pm
Msg #485468

Re: That's "Thanks, Lee." Les is in Colorado.

A keen sense of value!……So when she didn’t find and pay dirt on your goober-grabbin self…did she find her way back to God’s Country…or stay mired in the flatlands?

Reply by Robert522TX on 9/21/13 4:00pm
Msg #485460

Easy to work with, pay quickly.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/21/13 4:55pm
Msg #485478

tanks Robert, I'll give it a roll! n/m

Reply by biglee/Ca on 9/22/13 8:27pm
Msg #485568

Like working with them, they do pay quickly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.