Just wondering - does anyone have anything good to say about
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Kathy/NJ on 9/5/13 4:10pm
Msg #483338

Just wondering - does anyone have anything good to say about

the new Title Source mobile app?

Reply by zebbienc on 9/5/13 5:34pm
Msg #483344

I talked with Title Source this morning...I am assured that mine is working it's just that there is not any business...It should bing when a new assignment is given if your settings are adjusted to allow for this....So, I keep waiting for business...I have it downloaded but nothing being received....

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/5/13 5:37pm
Msg #483345

I'm sure they're happy with it. Send out 1 whatever; cc many; wait for lowest bidder or the one that accepts whatever was offered. Be careful what you sign up for. I don't/won't do business this way simply because (on those that spam e-mail stuff, at least) they never give enough info to make an educated informed quote. So, my thinking on that method is that they are just looking for desperate people who will grab at anything.

Would sure like to hear something from someone who has gotten a signing this way...all the details...were you happy with the outcome?

Reply by Susan DeMarco on 9/5/13 6:13pm
Msg #483346

A friend told me that one has to give all permissions in order to complete the app download - not sure how I feel about TSI always knowing my location etc. We will see what happens when they get their feedback - friend downloaded Sunday nite and has not had a single signing notice - he called TSI and they told all was working - just none were sent to him.

Reply by Jennifer Title Source on 9/6/13 4:29pm
Msg #483502

Hi Susan,
At this point, the Title Source mobile app is in beta testing. Was your friend invited to download the app and be a part of the beta testing group? If not, then your friend wouldn't be able to receive signing notices because we haven't activated him/her as a user.

If you have any questions about the app, you can email [e-mail address] and a Title Source representative will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!

Reply by ME/NJ on 9/5/13 7:39pm
Msg #483361

See my post below, after my talk and after today I am 6 out 10 and 4 for 4 today. So I lost 4 appointments that I would of been called first. Now to shut down who ever is watching phone 24/7 with nothing better to do in my area.

Reply by zebbienc on 9/6/13 7:27am
Msg #483401

to ME/NJ...I just sent you a question by private post....

Reply by jac_il on 9/6/13 10:47am
Msg #483435

I did not know there was an app for TS now. That explains why I am not getting any calls! How do I download it? On the website?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/6/13 11:03am
Msg #483438

jac_il:

TSI app is still in testing phase in only very few states. When available in your state, TSI will notify you -- same for me in CA.

You may not be getting calls due to slow business nationwide.

Reply by Jennifer Title Source on 9/17/13 9:47am
Msg #484841

Hi Jac_Il,
You are correct, the app is in beta testing at this point. Only a few signing agents have been invited to be a part of the beta testing group. When the app rolls out to your state/county or nationwide, all signing agents in that area will be notified directly by Title Source.

I hope this helps!

Reply by CarolF/NC on 9/6/13 3:56pm
Msg #483493

I assume it is a signing service. I have several that

list in my area and are not in this area. They grab the assignments and assign them out. All ok as long as TC knows about it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.