MORTGAGE CONNECT email
Notary Discussion History

MORTGAGE CONNECT email
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by CarolF/NC on 9/9/13 7:34pm
Msg #483841

MORTGAGE CONNECT email

Dear Mortgage Connect Signing Partner,

Last week you were sent an email regarding a reduction in your signing fee. (Please see initial email posted below)

Although we received a high response from our active panel, our records indicate that you have not responded at this time.

It is our desire to continue our partnership with you, however due to the substantial decrease in refinance activity, it is imperative that each of us participate in the cost reductions necessary to remain competitive. This decrease in business activity has made it even more critical that we focus upon price while maintaining the high level of quality that you have provided to us in the past.

Therefore, in order to remain on our active panel of signing agents, you must respond with acceptance of our targeted $75 fee or your proposed discounted fee no later than Friday, September 13th demonstrating your participation in this cost reduction effort.

Please note that failure to respond will result in deactivation of your signing agent profile.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Vendor Management Team
Mortgage Connect, LP
260 Airside Drive
Moon Township, PA. 15108
Phone: (866) 789-1814
Fax: (866) 804-7295
vendors@mortgageconnectlp

Reply by pan/nd on 9/9/13 7:40pm
Msg #483843

Goodbye and good riddance n/m

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/9/13 8:00pm
Msg #483846

They thought you didn't understand the 1st one? n/m

Reply by LndWelch/CA on 9/9/13 8:13pm
Msg #483850

Re: They thought you didn't understand the 1st one?

I just replied to this email - here is what I wrote:

Last week I was extremely busy - and some of that was going out to correct other notary errors. You know the old saying - "You get what you pay for" - Well that applies to this business. If you want to have the signing done by a certified, experienced and professional notary you will have to pay them what they are worth....and that is NOT $75.00 for refi w/edocs and faxbacks.....in fact that would be an insult.

You will probably find someone a lot less experienced who will accept the low fee. Then you'll need to call someone else to correct their mistakes. The Title Companies who know my work will continue to request my services, and they will get a job well done.

Linda Diann Welch

Reply by CarolF/NC on 9/9/13 8:52pm
Msg #483851

Re: They thought you didn't understand the 1st one?

I sent a reply as did many others. No response to our replays just this follow up email.

Reply by loancloser46 on 9/9/13 8:59pm
Msg #483854

Looks like the $75 whine fest is not working....

good job everybody !!!! Stick with your fees.....

Reply by CarolF/NC on 9/9/13 9:19pm
Msg #483857

What really burns me is the majority of

work was provident and we know how those signings go.

Reply by Frank/NC on 9/9/13 10:30pm
Msg #483868

If you look at the letter they sent, at the top it says,"close with confidence". I e-mailed them back and advised them that since they were cutting fees they should change the motto to "Close with NO confidence"

Reply by CarolF/NC on 9/9/13 11:00pm
Msg #483870

LOL Frank

I'm wondering why if so many responded to the new fee structure did the bother to email us slackers back.

Reply by Scriba/NM on 9/9/13 11:18pm
Msg #483873

Hey Frank - That Was Pretty Good !!! n/m

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/10/13 2:02pm
Msg #483998

Our irreverent replies will remind all hiring parties

that we are, indeed, independent vendors---as all their contracts be sure to reference--with no added obligations (to take pay cut to boost their bottom line!)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.