Notary Rotary
Mobile Signing Solutions - a dead beat SS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Amigoaz on 9/26/13 10:10pm
Msg #486189

The first time I did a signing for Shauna Taylor I called her at about 50 days to ask about payment. She sent it promptly. Such a nice voice and she apologized for the delay.
Well, I accepted another in July and of course have not been paid. The company is not listed in SC but her info was already in there preventing the addition of the company. She did not respond to my email, invoices, and voice messages. Last week a guy there said "that check went out Tuesday, we pay 45-60 days". Even the USPS delivers within the continental US within 9 days. NO Check! Sent her another email last weekend; whoa she replied that the check was mailed last Friday and I should have it Wed (yesterday). Surprise, no check.
It's only $1xx and been over 60 days. That's not acceptable to me. Is 60 days acceptable to any of you notaries here?

Reply by jba/fl on 9/26/13 10:16pm
Msg #486191

No. n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 9/26/13 10:39pm
Msg #486192

It's been many months since I worked with them. Always paid but they were on a 40 day rotation when I last did a couple of jobs for them. Not like them to not just pay, but with slow times will come slower payments from less funded companies.

By middle of next month we will hear the cattle call of where is my money.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/27/13 6:29am
Msg #486212

Nothing over 30 days, EVER!

Reply by Christopher Leone on 10/17/13 6:49pm
Msg #488508

Thank you MENJ!
While we have gotten behind here and again through the years, there has NEVER been anyone that has not been paid. We do run 30-45 days, and while there is no excuse for that much of a delay, unfortunately it sometimes is something that we have no control over.
We have been in business for almost 8 years, and of course, there have been things posted here, it goes with the job, when things are slow, people need something to do, so they find the forums.

If anyone calls us in reference to a late payment, we cut a check, there and then. If we tell someone the check went, it went. And no one has ever been told by me or anyone in this office that we pay 45 to 60 days out.
I'm sure that anyone that reads these thread can see, for every complaint, there is usually a few people right there saying it isn't so. Which I can see in most of the threads about Mobile Signing Solutions is exactly what has happened. The complaints of the few are far outweighed by the positive relationships we have with the THOUSANDS of signing agents we have used.

Reply by linda/ca on 12/18/13 2:54pm
Msg #496516

Hello, Christopher Leone, keep in mind that ME/NJ said that it has been many months since he/she worked for you. My experience with your company was that you paid late, however, you are now (90) days past due and I just sent your company another e-mail as my attempts to reach you by telephone, (3) different numbers tried, and only getting voice mails on all (3).

So you see you are, at best, misleading people with your message that was cleverly posted long past the initial post on this thread.

If, my attempts, were somehow not received, please give Shauna a heads up as this is another method to let you know I need to be paid promptly so that this can be resolved!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.