Notary Rotary
NCCI New Notary Work
Notary Discussion History

NCCI New Notary Work
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by debbie_CA on 9/12/13 5:26pm
Msg #484407

NCCI New Notary Work

Has anyone gotten information on the "new" notary work that NCCI has to offer now? They did not respond to my e-mail on more information.

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/12/13 5:46pm
Msg #484411

Yes, I got it.

No clue what it's about yet, but am wondering if it might be debt relief work since so many notaries (myself included) don't want to touch that stuff. Just a guess--for absolutely no reason at all.

Reply by JPH13/MO on 9/12/13 6:01pm
Msg #484416

Info On NCCI from a Linked-In Posting

NCCI's assignments are usually with a credit check or background check company, and you have to go to the business, do a business verification and take a few pictures.

Reputable poster, so this is probably what it is about.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/12/13 6:24pm
Msg #484418

Interesting that NCCI's not responding to email queries.

I got that email also. Immediately responded with a what's this about. Still no reply.

Reply by desktopfull on 9/12/13 8:32pm
Msg #484439

Re: Info On NCCI from a Linked-In Posting

The last company that wanted this done that contacted me only wanted to pay $25.00 whether you had to walk next door or drive a hundred miles. Not worth what they want to pay and you never get multiplies in the same area to make it worth your while.

Reply by KimmyMD on 10/2/13 7:15pm
Msg #486817

Yes. I received these mystery emails. Today I got another email stating I needed to take a course. Fair Debt Collection Practices Act???? They are trying to rope notaries in. All for a whopping 25.00 dollars. No thank you I replied. I asked them in the begining if they needed "notaries" or License Title Producers. I am both. They replied. No just notaries. Sounds like they need debt collectors? What say you?

Reply by GY_CT on 10/9/13 5:20pm
Msg #487561

Worse than that, it's loan mods, up to 20 miles. $25. No self-respecting signing agent is going to work for that amount. I wrote and told them that, wishing them luck. They wrote back with a plea that the fee is negotiable. But $25 is not a starting point for negotiation.

Reply by KimmyMD on 10/25/13 3:04pm
Msg #489775

That is exactly what I told them, good luck with finding someone. "Not I said the cat"!....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.