Notary Rotary
No Payment - Prestige Signing Group Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Deborah Keegan on 9/14/13 9:01am
Msg #484649

I completed a closing on 4/24/13 and still no payment. Promised the check was in the mail for months - liars!

Reply by ToniK on 9/14/13 9:37am
Msg #484651

[e-mail address] for Marcey.

I had issues as well. Had to threaten legal action against them. When I called one of the ladies hung up on me. They claim she didnt. But I know a hang up when I hear one. If I were you, I would CC them AND the Title company about the non payment.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 9/14/13 9:37am
Msg #484652

Same here. I've been hitting them hard with requests but to no avail.

Reply by sueharke on 9/14/13 12:28pm
Msg #484682

I've always had the philosophy of allowing customers for notary service to have no more than 3 outstanding unpaid invoices. If it more than that I tell the scheduler or whoever calls that their accounts receivable balance is too high and I will consider working for them once all past bills are paid.

Set your limits and stick to them.

Reply by Christine/OK on 9/14/13 6:48pm
Msg #484707

Once read an 'interesting' solution to nonpayment . . .

Not sure if this is the best way to manage A/P, but this is the the NSA did as memory serves:

They were owed $600. They decided to accept another signing and then sent the docs back COD. NSA indicated that was paid in full for previous signings and that current one as well with the COD payment. The shipper would not release the docs/package without payment.

Again, uncertain that this is the best way to manage A/P, but obviously was successful for that NSA. Big Smile

Reply by LKT/CA on 9/14/13 5:29pm
Msg #484702

Rated 2.5 stars - why be surprised at no pymt?

Negative orange search reviews....bad reviews in SC. The better question is why you'd take the job from a no-payer in the 1st place.....?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.