Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Open Up This Post For The Best Laugh Ever!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 9/16/13 9:17pm
Msg #484817

Thanks to our dear friend Cheryl Elliot for finding this on you tube and posting it earlier today for me. All these deadbeat signing companies that think they can "declare" bankruptcy to get out of paying us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiCilTzhXrA

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 9/16/13 9:19pm
Msg #484818

Shouldn't this be in leisure??

Reply by PegiT_MN on 9/16/13 9:23pm
Msg #484819

Nope.....it's right where it belongs.

Reply by Jana Miller on 9/16/13 9:28pm
Msg #484821

Too funny. Sad that these SS's probably do that. I think I hear them cutting their erasers through the phone when they call me for an 80$ signing.....as I hang up. LOL
Good one Cheryl.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 9/16/13 10:23pm
Msg #484822

Once today was enough for me. Probably for most of us.

Seems like someone is not getting enough attention.

Reply by jba/fl on 9/16/13 11:02pm
Msg #484825

Not that funny either. n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 9/16/13 11:31pm
Msg #484829

You're right, Jules, it's not funny at all!

It's not funny at all at what this company, and others, is getting away with. I hope PegiT/MN is successful in getting paid as well as other notaries who are out there fees for work performed.

However, the fox got into the hen house without any one seeing him. Happens every day.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/16/13 11:09pm
Msg #484826

Pls do not overlook the BIGGEST POINT of my post yesterday

which is, just because someone says they are going to declare they are going to file bankruptcy, doesn't mean they will actually do it. Perhaps they don't meet the US Bankruptcy guidelines.

There are all kinds of prerequisites to being able to file BK. As a matter off fact, you can do it every seven years, and that's how a lot of people get through life, every 7 years they DECLARE BANKRUPTCY. I believe this is not a new scheme to the ANS's owners. Been there, done that.

Now, I'm not sure, I think the restrictions for filing BK different now. If you don't have any business losses, how do you file BK, when you've been stashing all the Valuamerica money in your cash drawer for about a year, more recently not paying the notaries their fees but keeping it all for yourself? How, where do you hide it? Give it to your best friend for safekeeping?

GET IT! I think the Utube was just the icing on the cake when DOCGIRL announced the owners had not been paid $100Ks of dollars. Where did Valuamerica send all those fees if ANS wasn't paid, and why aren't the notaries being paid?

The more this topic is discussed, the better, IMHO. There are so many notaries, seasoned and not, who are getting the screws by these kinds of crooksters. It's not right. These people are not that educated and they are getting away with MURDER! Stealing right from under our noses.

Am I the only one that gets riled about this?

I have a dozen friends on this forum that have been sucked in by ANS and fought tooth and nail to get paid, and now Peggy and a lady from HI and AL still have not been paid.

BTW, I have not personally been affected by the ANS's record of nonpayment, but I have many friends and strangers contact me about nonpayment almost daily. I just hope they didn't hand over their SSN's to ANS. That's the part that would really scare the begeebees out of me.

DOCGIRL, say it isn't so that the ANS owners haven't pocketed all that money and left Wildomar for good.

The most heinous part of this whole industry is these low life companies have been getting away with this game for far too long, and I'm over zealous that Peggy is filing complaints with Riverside County DA's office. I'm sure they will remember the Kirkish name. As well as the FBI, and while this may not fall within the framework of Mortgage Fraud, it is out and out theft, taking fees on the Settlement Agreement under RESPA regulations and not paying the notary.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 9/16/13 11:13pm
Msg #484827

You are so right, PegiT!

This is not Leisure. This is reality. This is what these dog-food-selling SSs do. They "declare" bankruptcy without bothering to go through the legalities of filing and proving their debts and credits and setting up some sort of repayment plan. They then open under another name and continue to not pay notaries. Just cos they "declare," doesn't make it so.

As to whether this video is funny or not, I guess it depends on whether you are one of the notaries they screwed.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/16/13 11:23pm
Msg #484828

FURTHERMORE, my critics...

Kirkish's can't really file bankruptcy under their business. There really wasn't one to begin with, no business license, no tax id #, no filing of taxes ?? Would love to see who gets a 1099 this year from ANS. And so it continues.....the deceit, fraud, petty lies, taking what is not rightfully yours, the beat goes on. How do people sleep at night when they lead their lives in this fashion?

I'd be more worried about the State Franchise Tax Board and the IRS sitting on my checking account than filing BK and not paying the notaries their hard earned bucks.

Reply by Notarysigner on 9/17/13 8:06am
Msg #484832

Good point! Good morning! n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 9/17/13 9:22am
Msg #484838

I think we all understand the situation, but I don't know

that it's a good idea to post so many details about this co. on a public forum.
I don't like deadbeats anymore than anyone else, but opening attacking one particular co. this way doesn't sit well with me. We have the use of p/m's & Signing Central.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/17/13 10:31am
Msg #484855

Re: I think we all understand the situation, but I don't know

If someone steals from me, lies to me, or cheats me in any manner; I for one will call them liars, cheats, and thieves here, and in any public forum. I know we all are constantly bombarded with lies, half-truths, and non-answers by politicians, attorneys, public officials, and others that ‘only miss-spoke, or don’t recall’ But the truth is still the truth; and a lying thief like Kosi Safir, and the people at Genuine Title, or Joey Le, will remain thieves until they pay me, and then they will still be liars. jmo

Reply by 101livescan on 9/17/13 10:58am
Msg #484860

And that's the solemn truth! Thanks, Les/CO n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 9/17/13 11:28am
Msg #484863

Add U.S. Certified Signers to the list liars, cheats, etc

I agree with Les on his post, callum like you know them!

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/17/13 12:04pm
Msg #484870

Please, post all names in this public forum. When one files "BR", if I recall my TC days correctly, it does go into the Probate Office for recordation. It appears to me these warning posts are coming from folks who have not rec'd payment as promised for their services. Since these businesses have not managed their $$ good enough to pay us, if they are still out there "hiring" for signings---we signers should be warned! This forum is invaluable to me.

Reply by Les_CO on 9/17/13 4:12pm
Msg #484883

Agreed Al, and some of us have been posting this very information for years, some heed, some don't. Some worry about who sees these posts and what the ramifications could be….well since we ALL now know that someone somewhere in our Government either reads, and/or has these posts copied/recorded/hidden/archived….why not just post THE TRUTH? We don’t do a thing to politicians that lie, do you think it will soon be illegal to speak the truth?

Reply by Christine/OK on 9/17/13 7:55pm
Msg #484890

LIKE!! :D n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.