Notary Rotary
Ordering a second NOTARY SEAL STAMP...
Notary Discussion History

Ordering a second NOTARY SEAL STAMP...
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by CaNotary777 on 9/18/13 4:59pm
Msg #484990

Ordering a second notary seal STAMP...

In order to procure a new Notary I wrote the following e-mail to the S.O.S - through their website.
Question is do I need to do anything else?

Hi. I am a CA notary public and I wish to purchase another notary seal STAMP.
While ordering a notary stamp or seal, I believe the vendors must have my original Certificate of Authorization before they can accept and can ship my order. Can I most sincerely request you to issue me an original certificate of authorization which will enable me procure a new notary seal Stamp.
I will be exceedingly appreciative of a prompt response from you Smile
Many thanks in advance.
Best regards
CA Notary public

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 9/18/13 5:08pm
Msg #484991

Raj, In CA, you can order as many seals as you wish, provided you have the certificate to manufacture. All you have to do is send them a written request, and they are required to send you a new one within 5 business days. Now, will they accept said "written" request via email? I'm not sure... I've always just mailed them a actual, certified letter with my signature on it so they could match it to my file.

Reply by CaNotary777 on 9/18/13 5:16pm
Msg #484998

Thank you very much for the clarification. I appreciate it much Marian Smile

Reply by JanetK_CA on 9/19/13 3:15am
Msg #485060

Also, Raj, the exact procedure you're looking for is spelled out in detail in our notary handbook. Near the beginning, I believe.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.