Notary Rotary
Prestige Signing Group
Notary Discussion History

Prestige Signing Group
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Travis Simpson on 9/16/13 2:52am
Msg #484759

Prestige Signing Group

I've been with prestige a little over three years now. There company isn't folding but expanding and going through many enhancements. Such as notaries getting paid online & notary reporting timely. Have quite a few of my checks been late yes. I know this will not last long and they still keep me pretty busy. I inquired a week ago regarding postings etc., only because I have an established relationship with them. I found out about the new staff and other new enhancements. Rates are going up and prestige has many active accounts. I'm sticking with them. If you decide to stick with them make sure you sign up for there online pay suite. Smile

Reply by anotaryinva on 9/16/13 5:56am
Msg #484760

There are two listed in signing central, looks like you might have given a five star rating to the wrong one...they've been in business less than a year.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/16/13 9:05am
Msg #484765

I hope you're right, Travis. They have a lot of back peddling to do. I've not done that much business with Prestige, in the beginning they paid me in 30, but I'm hesitant to accept work from a company that won't return phone calls when they owe notaries money. Communication is key, otherwise we wonder if they aren't hiding under a rock like other companies are doing right now, hoarding all the notary fees for themselves and stiffing the notaries.

Actions, after all, speak louder than words! Unfortunately, they've lost a lot of notary's confidence in their ability to perform as a legitimate company.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/16/13 9:31am
Msg #484768

Questionable OP

I have never worked for Prestige, but I take anonymous postings like this with a grain of salt -
1. Anonymous.
2. Poster is not listed on state SOS site as a notary.
3. Endorsement unsolicited.

All JMHO..

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 9/16/13 9:40am
Msg #484771

Re: Questionable OP

Ya think? Nonsense. This is the new novice signing service advertising. But we should leave it for everyone to read. Linking now.

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 9/16/13 9:47am
Msg #484772

Since you are so intimate with PSGS, perhaps you could get them to add telephone numbers to their SC listing, as well as after hours numbers. Do they have a business license, who are the owners, are they background screened, and are they notaries themselves? In Iowa or CA?

Would be comforting to know who we're dealing with. After all, it's a long way to Iowa to collect our fees. Simi Valley is a lot closer, but still a drag to drive there.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks, Travis, I also could not find you as a commissioned notary in Minnesota. So perhaps you're a "silent" partner or a concerned relative/friend.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 9/16/13 9:07pm
Msg #484816

Fake person, fake posting, bad grammar too

I don't think Travis Simpson is even a real person......he's probably some dude in India trying to drum up business for this one star company. I noticed that he posted this at 2:52 a.m. which would make that around lunch time in New Delhi. I am in Minnesota and there is no Travis Simpson as a notary here in Minnesota......you can look it up on the Minnesota Secretary of State's website. The posting is filled with grammatical errors.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.