Notary Rotary
Question
Notary Discussion History

Question
Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 9/3/13 7:23am
Msg #482998

Question

How do you know how many hits have been made on your profile? I see in a recent discussion that people were saying how many hits their profiles have had but can't find a "button" to look up that information. Thanks.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/3/13 7:35am
Msg #482999

Click on "My Account" up above..top right n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/3/13 7:35am
Msg #483000

Click on "My Account" above; next screen shows Profile Views; click on that number and it'll give you the date, from where and that viewer's IP address.

Reply by jba/fl on 9/3/13 8:00am
Msg #483001

Didn't know all that data was there. I just use the one-click method and click on the star. Interesting.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/3/13 8:16am
Msg #483003

Thanks. I didn't know about clicking on that no. to get

the history. It's sort of what I thought, it does register every time I post on the forum. I thought it was counting the no. of times I logged in. ;-)

Reply by JanetK_CA on 9/3/13 2:28pm
Msg #483044

Re: Thanks. I didn't know about clicking on that no. to get

I'm not sure it's when you post, but more likely when after you post, someone clicks on your highlighted name to view your profile from there. And it looks like it then shows either an IP address OR "protected" vs. "NR Member". Any one know if the latter are from people who don't link their profiles?

What I hadn't realized is that we can now sort those. It only shows the newest 50, but like with the search button, you can pull up a time frame and sort by various categories, e.g. "find a notary" or "Google crawler", etc. Not sure how useful that is, but it is interesting.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.