Notary Rotary
Register on Notary Rotary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Tony Andrews on 9/9/13 2:55pm
Msg #483779

How do I register my national Verification info so that people know I am available for notarization and have a background check on file?

Reply by Karla/OR on 9/9/13 2:59pm
Msg #483780

Hi Tony~ not sure what a "national Verification info" pertains to. Have you created your profile on Notary Rotary? Sounds to me like this is where the info needs to go????????????????? You can eye-ball other notary profiles to get help as to what you should have there.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 9/9/13 3:10pm
Msg #483783

Karla, the national Verification Registry is the background check done through Notary Rotary.

Reply by Karla/OR on 9/9/13 5:50pm
Msg #483819

Thanks Marian! n/m

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 9/9/13 3:09pm
Msg #483782

If you've passed, it should automatically show at the bottom of your profile. For example, if you click on my profile and scroll down, You'll see mine shows up. Once I passed, it showed up there automatically.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/9/13 3:11pm
Msg #483784

Also, if you check under "find a notary" in your

zip code, you should see your name listed with the " bgc NR check mark" next to it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.