Notary Rotary
Stapes Free Paper - After Rebates - Offer Ends Sept 7th
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by John/CT on 9/6/13 4:43pm
Msg #483508

Thanx to ANOTARYVA (Msg # 482860) I picked up a case earlier today ... no other purchase required ... for $28 net after my immediate $22 rebate. I sent in my Staples Easy Rebates form on line for my free $28 Visa Prepaid Card. Went back this afternoon, and did it again. The program allows for two rebates per household. Not bad ... two cases of $50 printer paper for $1.78 (sales tax) each. But, you've gotta hurry ... the offer ends tomorrow, September 7. Go to http://www.staples.com/coupons to pick up your coupons.

BTW, I don't know if you have to be a Staples Rewards member or not (I am). In my case, the cashiers asked for my number

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/6/13 5:44pm
Msg #483523

Thank youSmile Sending Bruce in the morning to pick up a case.
Hmm disclaimer says one case per customer. The cashiers always ask for our Staples Reward number when we shop there. You don't have to be a Rewards member to get the rebate. This is the disclaimer from the back of the coupon on the website (link you posted)

Valid in StaplesŪ U.S. stores only. Discount applies to StaplesŪ 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case, item no. 513096. Limit one case per customer. Plus tax where applicable. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with StaplesŪ Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Reply by John/CT on 9/7/13 7:14am
Msg #483578

Yes, you're right, Sylvia, limit one case per customer ... each time. That's the reason why I went back later to get my second case. Still time for Bruce to go back again. Smile

Reply by anotaryinva on 9/6/13 7:21pm
Msg #483539

John- glad you got the discount!

Syliva, poor Bruce, out to do your purchasing!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/6/13 8:04pm
Msg #483550

Re: John- glad you got the discount!

He does all the shopping as I am unable to drive anymore because of the RA.
I think he actually enjoys shoppingSmile

Reply by Carolyn Breckenridge on 9/7/13 12:00pm
Msg #483605

I had an 8am closing this morning and I did the same thing that John did. I bought two cases and used my reward card. What an awesome deal that was.

Thanks for the link. Just goes to show that Notary Rotary and sharing did it again.

Reply by anotaryinva on 9/7/13 5:19pm
Msg #483646

Coupon says one, rebate says two per household. Guess it works with two trips, two coupons!

My EC linked card with staples isn't working right now, Amex cancelled one of my cards after some Russian purchases and sent a new one, with a different number. I didn't realize they changed all three of my Amex acct numbers. I did use my new Chase Ink which has a 5% cash back on office supplies and the staples rewards so it looks like I might have actually made money on this purchase...take that extreme couponers!

For anyone interested, when Staples offers these rebates their site defaults to sending you a Visa card that can be used anywhere, I don't know why but I hate using them. On the easy rebate page you will see a link for 'other options' here you can request a paper check to be mailed. I always do that, easier to just drop in my bank acct, if you do get the visa gift card supposedly you can take it to any bank that has the visa logo in their window and receive cash on the spot.

Reply by JoannVA on 9/7/13 8:04pm
Msg #483671

Re:Thanks for posting !

Got a friend and we went and I got 2 boxes : ) GREAT DEAL since I needed to purchase paper this weekend !

Now if I could just find a decent deal on legal paper.. Thanks ! this made my weekend ! Joann

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.