Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Things to do in slow-down of business ...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 9/12/13 7:48pm
Msg #484427

Well ... the housework's done. The banana nut bread is baked. The pesto is made. The hummus is made. 2014 file labels are ready. File's are purged.

Something I always put off to another day -- run the system defrag and the disc cleanup and, while that's going on, blow out the printers!

Reply by DebraOro/CA on 9/12/13 8:10pm
Msg #484433

I going to steal this list Yoli, and when I am finished getting these things in order, I think I will paint the trim on my house. It really needs it !

Reply by PegiT_MN on 9/12/13 8:17pm
Msg #484436

I just finished two months worth of invoicing, signed up with 10 new companies, took a nap, printed docs for three signings tomorrow, took all my TS tests, and now I am going to go pray that business will come to me and I don't have to go out and get a job in a cube somewhere. I should start working on my 2013 taxes......but I'm not that desperate for something to do......I'd rather take another nap.

Reply by Brenda/FL on 9/12/13 8:27pm
Msg #484438

Naps are the best!

Reply by leeinla on 9/12/13 8:25pm
Msg #484437

Re: Things to do in slow-down of business ...getting hungry.

Yoli,

You forgot to invite me for dinner. Love Hummus. I make a great Avocado Hummus.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.