Notary Rotary
"Do not call" closing over 100 miles
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 9/6/13 4:43pm
Msg #483507

round trip. Just could not do it without confirmation. Had too many problems with these turning out to be no shows. Got permission to confirm. BO was not ready to sign. Thank God I didn't drive up there for the fun of it. I wish they would change these from "do not call" to "do not discuss loan" so that we could still make sure they are going to be there, have ID etc. If money is due, I want to remind the BO (and make sure they agree) that they will need a check for the amount requested.

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/6/13 6:45pm
Msg #483536

Just insist & get 'Full Fee' in writing. Then do the trip!

And hope they aren't there. LOL

Reply by Darlin_AL on 9/6/13 7:45pm
Msg #483543

I got approval & phone # when I rec'd docs..had to request

hiring party, also due to the distance. Another I demanded full pay if no show, and that was H__ and they are late paying, past 30 days. Everything was signed, faxed, & shipped as requested. But I may be firing the H__ I don't get quick response from my collection call.

Reply by Chakwaina on 9/9/13 3:14pm
Msg #483785

I haven't seen one of these in a few years, but I will not take one if I can not confirm with BOs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.