Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Coyote Foxhounds
Posted by Pierces Notary Services of PA on 8/27/07 8:16am Msg #102
This past Christmas I bought my husband 2 coyote hounds (for hunting coyotes and foxes) - what a thrill it has been helping him train these two. Just yesterday we just picked up our third - a 7 week old female Walker/July Foxhound mix. Our other two are Oldline Walker/Foxhounds with a 1/8 of Blue Tick mix. They are absolutely beautiful and that hound bark. Do any of you guys get into this? What a thrill it is to me to see these dogs on the chase and the sound of the hounds barking. In three weeks our oldest female will be entered into a speed trial - she is doing awesome. She has really blown my husbands socks off with her speed and endurance. This new one came from a great bloodline of endurance and speed. I'm still learning but enjoying every moment of it.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Coyote Foxhounds - Pierces Notary Services on 8/27/07 8:16am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.