Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I think that illegal immigration will be our demise.
Posted by CJ of CA on 9/6/07 10:29pm Msg #207
They all come here wanting all the goodies that hard working, capitalist Americans created, and then they want to sponge off of this. Americans put in the infrastructure, etc. But the illegals come here and want to get on the dole. They pay a paltry amount of taxes, then swamp the education system with their poverty-style birth rate. I have signed many people who don't speak English, though they have been here for a couple of decades, and they have over 6 kids. Who paid for all of that? In our part of the country, they have bankrupted and shut down 9 emergency centers. They refuse to learn English, they throw their trash everywhere, and commit crimes like crazy. They fill houses with their extended families. When they have saturated America with their irrisponsible lifestyles, we will all be living in Tiajuana. I know that the terrorists are threat, but I think while we are trying to keep the terrorists at bay, our charitable goodwill is going allow the illegals to turn America into a third world country.

It's like feeling sorry for the homeless, so you open your home to them, and they all stream in, eat the food out of your fridge, lay all over your couch, throw their trash everywhere, play their musc loudly, and not contribute even a fraction to what they are consuming. Then they invite all their homeless extended families to your house becuase it is so nice, and have babies all over the place. And somehow this is YOUR problem, and if you want them to leave, you are being an unloving Christian.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 New game show: Power of 10 Question -  jba/fl on 9/6/07 8:38pm
 I think that illegal immigration will be our demise. - CJ on 9/6/07 10:29pm
 September 6 Sacramento Bee article said that the county is - Stoli on 9/8/07 10:13pm
 Re: September 6 Sacramento Bee article said that the county is - ikando on 9/9/07 7:04am
 Re: September 6 Sacramento Bee article said that the county is - JanetK_CA on 9/9/07 6:24pm
 Re: September 6 Sacramento Bee article said that the county is -  BrendaTx on 9/10/07 7:17am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.