Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The flu shot was for a certain strain.
Posted by  Claudine Osborne of OH on 2/13/18 9:37pm Msg #30007
When I got my flu shot in Dec I was told that it was for 4 stains of the flu. I told the dr. I felt a cold coming on and he said it was ok to get the vaccine. A few days later I was not feeling well had a sore throat chills coughing so I went to a clinic in a Walgreens as it was a Sun. I had strep throat. Haven't had that in years! Was put on antibiotics and all cleared up after a few days. But then I got sick again! Body aches, tired, fever, upper respiratory. I went to my regular MD this time he classified it as an upper respiratory and sinus issues. New antibiotics this time. I was not feeling well for almost 1 month! I recovered and hope that was the last of it!

I got the vaccine and (pneumonia shot last year) as I am in and out with so many people and I do not want to catch anything and bring it home as we have a 2 year old grandson living with us while his parents build a new home and he is not vaccinated against anything!

I use my own pens when one is needed and use the hand sanitizer a lot. I think those machines at the registers have to be so nasty! Yuk

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Why isn't the flu shot working? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/12/18 9:40am
 Re: Why isn - Yoli/CA on 2/12/18 3:26pm
 Re: Why isn -  JanetK_CA on 2/12/18 4:02pm
 It's epidemic here, like many places. What they failed to -  MW/VA on 2/12/18 3:56pm
 The flu shot was for a certain strain. - NVLSlady/VA on 2/12/18 9:32pm
 Re: The flu shot was for a certain strain. -  Claudine Osborne on 2/13/18 9:37pm
 Re: The flu shot was for a certain strain. -  JanetK_CA on 2/14/18 7:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.