Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Science of Breathing
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/10/19 12:04pm Msg #30848
Since the Thomas Fire on December 7, 2017, I have struggled with a nasty cough that simply will not go away. It caused me great concern, as I've had pneumonia bouts most of my life since I was an infant. I've been to the ER 3x, my gp several times, and all the prescriptions for antibiotics, nyquil, mucinex, flonase, robutussin, etc. have failed to give me anything more than very temporary relief or no relief at all. I've never smoked but I have been experiencing what it might feel like to have a "smoker's cough", deep, raspy and throaty, and very unhealthy.

Yesterday I got a call from my sister whose 90-yo realtor client had been experiencing the same cough as I am. She finally went to the health food store and picked up Ridgecrest Herbals' CLEARLUNGS extra strength. Chinese herbs mostly. I drove to my local health food store and bought a 60-capsule bottle and took two before I went to bed. I woke up this morning, and VOILA! No cough. I'm simply amazed. I've spent lots of money on over the counter crap at Costco, CVS and RiteAid, and nothing worked. I took two more this morning. I feel great. I can't have my retinal tear fixed until the cough is over. I think I'm cleared for takeoff now. I'll find out Monday am when I visit my pulmonologist for pre-op evaluation.

Folks, don't waste another dime on these silly patches called mucinex, nyquil, robutussin...it's all crap and spendy. And they contain things that will damage your liver over long term use.

Try it, you'll like it. My brother who has COPD he contracted in Viet Nam started taking it too. He has the same success as I am having. Amazing remedy.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Science of Breathing -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/19 12:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.