Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

My trip to the post office lately to pick up
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/24/20 5:09pm Msg #31809
My apt. complex not accepting deliveries or packages any longer so have to go to the Annex now to retrieve.

I Walk-in, and they have the floor taped off where to stand. 8' to the window. ring the bell, stand back. She approaches, gives places a paper to write down the tracking number on the ledge, stands back, will not take your paper at all that you bring. Sign and leave it, then she walks up, standing 8' on her side, takes it, locks everything back up. Wait...then she comes. She places the slip to sign on her door bench, stands back 8" feet, then you fill it out and put it down, and she comes back up. Our social distancing was 8 to 16 feet at all times.

My local mail guy locks himself in his mailroom. Will not unlock the door. He demanded I stay back, I thought I was going to be pepper-sprayed. He will not hand out packages or talk to anyone. Crazy.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 My trip to the post office lately to pick up - Luckydog on 3/24/20 5:09pm
 Things are getting crazier by the day! ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 3/25/20 4:44pm
 Sounds pretty smart to me. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 3/26/20 1:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.