Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I don't just complain, I do act.
Posted by CJ of CA on 9/15/07 10:48am Msg #319
I send money to polititions who oppose illegals, I sign petitions that oppose illegals (like no driver's licesnes for illegals), and I call INS when I discover companies that hire illegals. But INS is so ineffective, I am beginning to suspect it is run by Mexico. They put you on hold, and never pick the phone back up. They make it impossible to report someone. Their website is a maze also. Anyway, I do what I can.

I would say all of Ventura County, L.A. County, and Orange county is infested. That is all I know first hand. When I travel out of state, I am shocked to have Americans working at the motels and fast food places. I am schocked to have people speaking English all around me in the stores. I think, "This is why the rest of the country doesn't take the illegal situation seriously: they are not impacted by it yet."

I signed one woman who was Hispanic, and her job was to do DMV paper work for spanish only people, sort of like a Spanish AAA. (It was her own business). She lived in the Spanish neighborhood. Everyone in her house was speaking Spanish, and the had the Spanish TV on, etc. She said that she was unhappy living in her neighborhood becasue of all the gangs and the poor education. I was thinking, "Well, duh, this is where everyone knows all the Mexican illgals live". She said she was going to move to North Carolina, becuase it is so beautiful over there: nice forests, no gangs, good eduations." So she is going to move over there, and take her business that caters to Spanish only, and enable more Hispanics to move to North Carolina who do not want to assimilate. They will bring their gangs, their high birth rate, their crime, their "no-speaka-ingles", and their drop out rate to North Carolina.

P.S. Every time we here something on the local news about crime, the perpetrators and the usually the victimes all have Spanich surnames. You can't close your eyes to stuff like that.

The recent news is they caught a serial rapist. He is illegal and has been deported twice. He was stalking the houses, and waiting for the man of the house to be gone. Then he would dissasble the window and the screen so he could sneak in noiselessly.

The reason I am so frustrated is that I try to do what I can, but it is as if everyone in government from the top down seems to be under some sort of inditement to leave the illegals alone: Federal, state, county and local government. Now they have a new law that if the police stop an illegal, they can't impound their car for driving without a liscence becuase they are "good, hard workers". I am sure that law does not apply to Americans.

Okay, enough complaining for today.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone reading about the NAFTA Superhighway? - Marinna/FL on 9/13/07 7:25am
 I got plans to move to Costa Rica. n/m -  ToniK on 9/13/07 9:26am
 Help yourself, Canada and Mexico . . . - CJ on 9/13/07 12:38pm
 Re: Help yourself, Canada and Mexico . . . - Merry_CA on 9/13/07 3:19pm
 Re: Help yourself, Canada and Mexico . . . -  John_NorCal on 9/13/07 4:20pm
 This is my own opinion. - CJ on 9/13/07 10:57pm
 Re: This is my own opinion. CJ - bestcal on 9/14/07 11:09am
 I don't just complain, I do act. - CJ on 9/15/07 10:48am
 Re: This is my own opinion. - Merry_CA on 9/14/07 12:33pm
 Not every illegal is picking fruit -  ToniK on 9/14/07 2:10pm
 Re: Not every illegal is picking fruit - bestcal on 9/14/07 2:33pm
 You are wrong -  Lisa Prestegard on 9/14/07 3:16pm
 Re: You are RIGHT -  TRG_wy on 9/14/07 4:34pm
 Re: You are RIGHT -  John_NorCal on 9/14/07 5:46pm
 Re: You are RIGHT - George Mendonca on 9/14/07 5:59pm
 Re: Well said John -  TRG_wy on 9/15/07 8:03am
 Illegal immrgration is like.... Bestcal a response for you -  ToniK on 9/16/07 9:31am
 Re: Illeg imrgratn Bestcal response for you.Well said Toni! n/m - JK/TX on 9/16/07 12:08pm
 excuse the misspellings.Didnt proofread before submitting n/m -  ToniK on 9/16/07 1:42pm
 I dunno........... -  John_NorCal on 9/16/07 6:05pm
 Re: I dunno........... - Sylvia_FL on 9/16/07 6:09pm
 Re: I dunno........... -  John_NorCal on 9/16/07 8:46pm
 Re: Help yourself, Canada and Mexico . . . -  Hugh Nations Signing Agents of Austin on 9/17/07 3:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.